Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Since prices are guaranteed to climb in the next few months, has anyone considered buying a few low priced resale waverunners and turn a profit on them in the summertime? I know the profit margin would be less than a retail pair but people could take advantage of this if they play their cards right. Thoughts?

It’s like this light bulb went off for you.

To you it’s something innovative and new, but to others it’s an old game.

20180314_194358.jpg

20180314_194901.jpg

Probably been asked a thousand times already so I apologize.....are the wave runners tts? Or they fit .5 big like all adidas shoes. Thanks!

Since prices are guaranteed to climb in the next few months, has anyone considered buying a few low priced resale waverunners and turn a profit on them in the summertime? I know the profit margin would be less than a retail pair but people could take advantage of this if they play their cards right. Thoughts?
of course. tbh i would have done that but game royals and shadows coming out so more focused on those.

Probably been asked a thousand times already so I apologize.....are the wave runners tts? Or they fit .5 big like all adidas shoes. Thanks!

Getting various recommendations, but seems like TTS is the recommended sizing for these with some wiggle room in the toebox. I've also been hearing that they run tight.

You don't think people are doing that already? Besides, nothing is guaranteed.

Sigh I saw a video of a kid that checked out a size 13 even tho he was a 9.5... Kid even ended up with multiple pairs of 9.5 and still bought the 13 to resell because it was the first he was able to cart and thought he wasn't gonna be able to cart other sizes. THAT 13 COULD HAVE WENT TO MEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don’t even think mine is moving, been on origin scan in NJ since Monday. Unless they missed the scan out.. will see in a couple days.

So glad I was able to pickup my TTS 11 and a 11.5. Size 11s arrived today and while they’re doable, they’re just a tad snugger than I usually like. Width-wise they’re good to go, but my toes are too cramped in that small *** toebox area. To echo what a grip of folks in here have said, V2 sizing applies to the 700s.

Definitely gonna stick with a half size up w/ these.

Back
Top Bottom