Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Dudes thought they was gonna eat off these lol
5320-e6435604913af9b97e9dbf02f4b3e517.jpg

Bruhs if u never got a YS cancellation ur good..just wait til they ship..no need to worry bout them

Last edited:
this is crazy though, how are people getting them in ny and nj but im in NC and im getting the severe weather lol.. its no snow here but it did snow there and they still getting them.. thats just odd to me
They are literally being shipped from towns in NJ that are located across the river from NYC.

it's called buyers remorse ... what if I copp and these dip to the flat $400 and lower range
Dude i talked you off the ledge the other day when you were about to pull the trigger at $600. At $475 you should be waiting for stockx shipping.

A man who speaks about how much he makes (especially on a shoe forum) is a goof. Youre either real insecure or youre full of **** lol

I wouldn’t have felt the need to give details on my job had someone not insinuated I didn’t have one.

If I had just replied with “I have a job”, NT would have said “How’s flipping burgers lol”

If I reply with “I have a job and I make X” then people like you say I’m bragging.

At the end of the day, any comments like yours don’t affect my paycheck so do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better man. All love on my end.

Not sure what happened in past hour but sz 12 on Flight Club just shot up $300 from $750 to $1050. Some other sizes going up too.

Not sure what happened in past hour but sz 12 on Flight Club just shot up $300 from $750 to $1050. Some other sizes going up too.

Flight Club's prices aren't a very reliable metric to go off since it's a consignment store

The sizes being sold for cheap were probably just sold and the pairs that have been sitting there at those prices are now the only stock left.

So glad I was able to pickup my TTS 11 and a 11.5. Size 11s arrived today and while they’re doable, they’re just a tad snugger than I usually like. Width-wise they’re good to go, but my toes are too cramped in that small *** toebox area. To echo what a grip of folks in here have said, V2 sizing applies to the 700s.

Definitely gonna stick with a half size up w/ these.
That’s why it’s important to say tha everones feet are different. My toes are super sensitive and my tts is still perfect in 700’s.

Tracking updated on UPS app from YS.
Original stock order.

Was nervous cause I ordered a 12.5 :lol:

My girls pair arrives tomorrow from adidas

Received the only size I could buy today, a 7.5 from Adidas.com. Shoes are okay, super lightweight but look better in pictures in my opinion. Already sold and shipped off ebay for $570.00. Not my cup of tea. Was gonna see if I could find my size for a swap or to buy, but just not feeling them in person.

To each their own. Congratulations to everybody that ate.

A size 9 is like $490 on goat how many of these did they make lol?
Just people undercutting like crazy. Give it a week or two and it'll go back past 600. This happens every release. Blue tints were barely selling $50-70 over retail during release shipping.

Back
Top Bottom