Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m gonna fck with these 500s hard in the summer. (I also think the price will climb A BIT in the summer too) What kind of socks do you guys recommend wearing with them when you have shorts on? I’ve seen Kanye do the high socks and I’ve also seen others do the no-show.

• Did not log into my ADC acct.
  • Got a couple PP charges and one went through pending on my bank acct.
  • No ADC confirmation email.

Question: Have any of you received ADC confirmation emails?

No ADC confirmation and just checked my bank account and my PP charge was dropped..

Looks like I won't be getting a sz9 but my 9.5 got through with the RetailMeNot deal :smokin
F61D81A9-9EC9-4724-A39C-FE4DA09461A1.png

I’m gonna fck with these 500s hard in the summer. (I also think the price will climb A BIT in the summer too) What kind of socks do you guys recommend wearing with them when you have shorts on? I’ve seen Kanye do the high socks and I’ve also seen others do the no-show.
I feel like the chunkiness of the shoe makes it look awkward with no shows. I think crew socks looks best

Why is size 6.5 and 7.5 blush going for more? Did they not have them sizes up on Adidas or something?

I had FAK IT money so I just pulled the trigger on ADC lmao. If I don't like them on feet, I can always return, but they didn't look that bad when I held my friend's pair that he picked up from spring st in hand. Lol I wonder if my nephew's friends are gonna roast him or be like YOOOOO DEMS IS FIRE. I will let y'all know what he says when he wears the pair I got him in the near future :rofl: Will be the true test on weather or not younger gens are liking the dad shoe trend.

I had FAK IT money so I just pulled the trigger on ADC lmao. If I don't like them on feet, I can always return, but they didn't look that bad when I held my friend's pair that he picked up from spring st in hand. Lol I wonder if my nephew's friends are gonna roast him or be like YOOOOO DEMS IS FIRE. I will let y'all know what he says when he wears the pair I got him in the near future :rofl: Will be the true test on weather or not younger gens are liking the dad shoe trend.
These are not a dad shoe

If YS ships both my pairs (preorder and order from today) in one shipment, don’t they technically owe me $20 for the shipment given that I paid for shipping twice?

Think it’ll depend to some degree on your nephew’s age and body type.

Picturing my back-then 16-yr old 6-2 145 self in shorts and a pair of these in 11’s makes me laugh. Then again, I was wearing Nike Air Revolutions and og Reebok pumps at the time. So I prolly looked just as weird...

If YS ships both my pairs (preorder and order from today) in one shipment, don’t they technically owe me $20 for the shipment given that I paid for shipping twice?

It'd be ideal if they shipped both shoes in one box, but that's never the case with YS. Each order will be shipped separately since they only allow one pair per order.

Back
Top Bottom