• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
580D39E5-9F7C-408D-B879-CE32383C8FF2.jpeg

Size? raffle got shipped and should be here by tomorrow. won another raffle through Oki-ni as well when i checked my email :D

you do know you can just clear cookies and you'll be let back into splash right?

I was splashing the whole time- it was after I got thru splash that the message popped up.

Is the cookie thing confirmed? I thought it had more to do with ip than cookies? Even so this info will help for next release but by the time people realized what was happening for this release they could have normally been 4-5 pairs deep already.

eithier way point is ADC and the foot sites changed a bunch this release to try and make it more fair so comparing it to past 350s is pointless regardless of the stock #s

Is this a reputable report?
DhINadzX4AMKoj2.jpg-large.jpeg

It's coming from the same group who prior to the Butter release said they were going to be down in black friday and bred range. To saying this after...

Updated 350 Rarity chart by Yeezy Mafia. Let's see where the Sesame's end up landing on here.

DhIIDzQWkAIEpl7.jpg

So it's crazy the resell market is being dictated by YM. When they can just say something has been scrapped or it's having production issues.

YM is using their influence to -as you imply- dictate the market. Same with Stk X. It's hard to imagine or ensure what they report on their site as indicative prices unless there really is an audit by a 3rd party.

That is why i never take news from YM as fact and use Stk X as only a reference.

Finally won a SNS raffle. Of course it's for "bricks" not everybody wants lol. Is this a second chance win as they already announced winners? Already have a pair so this will be thrown on goat to up my ratings.

ooped a pair to my man's last night after his order got cancelled. Debating if I should keep my personal pair or use as trade bait for Levis:rolleyes

The new app is essentially exactly the same as Confirmed tbh. It launched for Canada when the Butters dropped.

Back
Top Bottom