Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I was in footlocker today, another customer asked the sales guy about the xenos, and the sales guy went "huh? what are those?"

The lady and I had to explain to him what they were
laugh.gif

#NTdenim 
Yep. I am a grown **** man and work in corporate america. So NTDenim is right. Nice crisp cleap pair of Lucky Brand jeans, polo and sneakers at work today.

I get to rock jeans in the corporate office...so I am good. Rocked them with Wades today and came home to those beautiful flux. You will never catch me in some tight **** ball hugging jeans or joggers. You young cats can have that.

Last edited:
I work in corporate America too and wear joggers in the office.....

so.... just say you like to wear #NTDenim and leave the adult aspect out of it lol

if that's what you like.... live b... live

Last edited:

what does it look like without the reflecting light?  is it still visible?  now every is gonna have to check their pair :frown:
It's not visible in normal light. only when its reflective. This is why I couldnt see it in the store. I think like the reflective material coating was scratched off or something.

restock @ private in long beach. call em if you can. 8, 10, 11, 12 per their instagram 562 - 498 1238

For those talking about wearing whatever to the office. I work @ home and I keep buying shoes. So when I do go out, I get stuck on what to wear. lol. I've been thinking about going back on site but idk yet. 

For those talking about wearing whatever to the office. I work @ home and I keep buying shoes. So when I do go out, I get stuck on what to wear. lol. I've been thinking about going back on site but idk yet. 
Haha...man I do have the ability to remote in but I am required to at least put 2 days in the office. I know if I work from home I am going to buy all kinds of ****** for he hell of it. Plus I know I will gain weight like a mofo. So I rather just go in...only a 10 min drive anyways

restock @ private in long beach. call em if you can. 8, 10, 11, 12 per their instagram 562 - 498 1238

If anyone cops that 8 from private and lives in SoCal and needs an 8.5 I'll be down there this week , we can meet up and trade [emoji]128513[/emoji]

That moment when you see a broken down UPS truck and immediately start to worry that your shoes may be on that truck [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Haha...man I do have the ability to remote in but I am required to at least put 2 days in the office. I know if I work from home I am going to buy all kinds of ****** for he hell of it. Plus I know I will gain weight like a mofo. So I rather just go in...only a 10 min drive anyways

I used to work from home so I feel you on buying a bunch of stuff lol I bought more shoes and clothes then I ever needed I didn't get fat but because I wore sweats and a tee everyday it was almost as if I forgot how to match clothes

if i didn't mind putting money in these resellers pockets i could just drop the $175 for them,  but nah they're not getting my money 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if i didn't mind putting money in these resellers pockets i could just drop the $175 for them,  but nah they're not getting my money :lol:  

Same here, I'd be willing to pay a little over retail, but not a lot.
With as many restocks as the Prisms got, I'll just risk it and wait it out.

Just got my blues in and to me it seems the Xeon fits about a half size smaller than the regular fluxes. That could be just me though.

bought the xeno's in 12. i wear a 12 in tubulars but i think i could fit a 11.5. now I'm thinking i shoulda got an 11.5 but i got a wide foot. you think I'm good?

bought the xeno's in 12. i wear a 12 in tubulars but i think i could fit a 11.5. now I'm thinking i shoulda got an 11.5 but i got a wide foot. you think I'm good?

You will be good, I got wider feet also and it fills like an 12 xeno gives a little more breathing room around the sides. I wear a 12 in everything but opted for 11.5 for the blue fluxs just because they all run a little big except the xenos IMO

Back
Top Bottom