Adrien Broner Turns Down Roc Nation, Clowns Jay and Rihanna

that's fine...

There's going to be a technical wizard that might get him...

But still... I dont see how

1. Rihamna has had sex with so many people
2. What's wrong with him bringing attention to himself
3. How he is a tool when he's clearly backing it up
Maidana is far from a technical wizard and he abused him.  Malignaggi worked him too, problem was Malignaggi has pillows on the ends of his hands.

Broner's defense his real suspect, he has a great chin though. 

He's a tool because how much has he really backed it up. Don't get me wrong, he has potential.  But you know he never has and will never see a worthy opponent.   

He fools people with his flashiness and copycatting Floyd.

He's lost once and now he's not as good as he think he is?

You can say that about all loud mouth athletes.

Dude is talented with the hands.

that's fine...

There's going to be a technical wizard that might get him...

But still... I dont see how

1. Rihamna has had sex with so many people
2. What's wrong with him bringing attention to himself
3. How he is a tool when he's clearly backing it up
Maidana is far from a technical wizard and he abused him.  Malignaggi worked him too, problem was Malignaggi has pillows on the ends of his hands.

Broner's defense his real suspect, he has a great chin though. 

He's a tool because how much has he really backed it up. Don't get me wrong, he has potential.  But you know he never has and will never see a worthy opponent.    

He fools people with his flashiness and copycatting Floyd.
This...

"Clearly backing it up" is debatable too. Don't get gassed by Goggle

dude is a damn fool
laugh.gif

i mean he's an entertaining guy and all.. stuff like this is just him having fun but he really ODs sometimes in the press and that's when it becomes
mean.gif

Hope he gets knocked out again in his next bout.

But man that argument with son was funny over the side piece

Dude already apologized.
He dont want it wit illuminati.

Glad somebody schooled him. You cant beef wit demonic entities.

Last edited:
Deal is a ripoff if he keeps winning...now if he takes some Ls he will be crying that he passed

He could have respecfuly rejected the deal, but instead he flat out reject it and dude went at Jays neck :lol:

i'm a long time fan of boxing, i'm only 30, but i've studied the history, watched film of legend like willie pep, sugar ray robinson, duran, i'm not a mayweather fan because i don't believe in "fake retiring" or ducking opponents, or boxers afraid to lose. with that said, broner is going down a rabbit hole, he isn't floyd although he tries to be, at least mayweather trains like hell, all broner does is party, rap, & talk crap. at 140 there are so many beasts that are ready to tear his head off & he doesn't seem like he takes the sport seriously anymore, dude has to grown up & make some smarter decisions if he's going to be around long, which i highly doubt anyway. roc nation sports may not have him, but they did just sign one of my favorite boxers that has been caught up in legal crap the last 2 years ..andre "son of God" ward, i'll be excited to see what he does once again !!!

Dude's a ****** version of Michael Strahan.  Dude tenses his neck and he rolls with his shoulder.  Sooner or later he'll be set straight, but I thought he was from TMT camp?

:lol: :rofl: @ Broner and his comments.

:lol: @ Roc Nation in general.

If dude was smart he'd close that up like he did 40/40.

Dude's a ****** version of Michael Strahan.  Dude tenses his neck and he rolls with his shoulder.  Sooner or later he'll be set straight, but I thought he was from TMT camp?
everyone thinks that, probably because he's always hanging out with them, but he's actually a golden boy fighter.

Back
Top Bottom