Adrien Broner Turns Down Roc Nation, Clowns Jay and Rihanna

Broner is a living legend. 8)

Son is the GOAT.

But on the real, I'd take 500,000/ 5 years. When you live a certain lifestyle, I guess you really can turn down money.

Dude is a clown...But he is entertaining. Maiden did rock him. Dude is trying to get as much publicity as he can. DUDE already did a sex tape. LMAO.

i'm a long time fan of boxing, i'm only 30, but i've studied the history, watched film of legend like willie pep, sugar ray robinson, duran, i'm not a mayweather fan because i don't believe in "fake retiring" or ducking opponents, or boxers afraid to lose. with that said, broner is going down a rabbit hole, he isn't floyd although he tries to be, at least mayweather trains like hell, all broner does is party, rap, & talk crap. at 140 there are so many beasts that are ready to tear his head off & he doesn't seem like he takes the sport seriously anymore, dude has to grown up & make some smarter decisions if he's going to be around long, which i highly doubt anyway. roc nation sports may not have him, but they did just sign one of my favorite boxers that has been caught up in legal crap the last 2 years ..andre "son of God" ward, i'll be excited to see what he does once again !!!

S.O.G. :nthat:

How much can he actually make from his fights to turn this deal down?

I thought the only ones making good money were Floyd, manny, canelo, and whoever fights Floyd. A couple other guys I've heard get a couple mil max, but that's about it. Somebody enlighten me

Think he's banking on continued success. If he keeps winning it will be smart that he passed but if he takes Ls he will regret it.

I was mad he wasn't on the undercard for the mayweather / maidAna 2.

When broner fights Mayweather it's gonna be DYNOMIIIIITE!!!

$40 million for 5 years???? 2 or 3 fights a year when he could make 10 to 20 million a fight in the coming year??

Except for the fact he's never banked close to 10 million in a fight.

Highest purse he ever banked was 1.7 million.

Dude from here on out is a career undercarder. What the **** are you guys talking about?

Yea I was confused why he passed on it as well

Dude needs to be realistic maybe he gets a fight with manny at some point but that's not a given, he's not gonna make that kind of money unless he sneaks into a floyd fight and wins which ain't happening

If dude was still undefeated I could almost understand him thinking he's banking on his youth and a run at an undefeated career pretending to be Floyd but dudes already gotten his boots smoked

You can tell who never seen him fight before, Maidana embarrassed the **** outta AB. The same Maidana who couldn't do **** with Floyd twice. He never gone fight Floyd, he already know what would happen if he went against "big bro".

***** can be entertaining at times, he jump off the deep end a lot though

I believe he will paid off pure entertainment. People know what they are getting when they watch broner.

Didnt he hump dude during that fight before getting his breaks beaten off?

Nobody is paying him 10mill to "entertain" again if dude was undefeated maybe he'd draw just from folks wanting to see him lose, but we've already seen that, and then the guy that beat him got out classed by Floyd.

I think he'll regret passing on this deal.

Nobody is paying him 10mill to "entertain" again if dude was undefeated maybe he'd draw just from folks wanting to see him lose, but we've already seen that, and then the guy that beat him got out classed by Floyd.

I think he'll regret passing on this deal.
No one saying homie getting paid 10 mill but dude will get paid if he doesn't lose again for a while.

Passing will be a fail if he takes a L the next year or two

Personally think he will lose unless he schedule cupcakes

I can hear it already

"Turned down millions cuz you aint speak to the owner?
you a stoner .. you a stoner.. you a stoner?"

Last edited:
He's an Al Haymon fighter! Gets paid millions each fight but all fights is bums, except for Maidana and look what happened there!

"No disrespect Tho"

Is this man fureal!?
roll.gif
He def fur-real, he not kitten right meow.  Real street Cat

... "You never invite another man to another man's private part. That's just ridiculous."

lol jay z regulated

Seems like Jay is just a "face" to ROC nation. Don't know how much influence he has on the day to day stuff.

That said, dude left a lot of money on the tablet, hope he knows what he's doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's an Al Haymon fighter! Gets paid millions each fight but all fights is bums, except for Maidana and look what happened there!
This is what I been saying.  Realistically, he should have taken the deal because its likely that's way more money then he is going to make on his own in the next 5 years.

However, Al Haymon is the puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes.  Broner never has, and will likely never face a worthy opponent.  Maidana exposed him, but trust me, they will do their best to make sure that doesn't happen again. 

Another thing, you know this dude isn't getting any corporate sponsors.  I doubt his little Worldstar deal was anything great.  Roc Nation could have probably helped him in that regard.  That's where the real money is, he should have tried to cash in before its too late.

Big Homie though? Floyd telling people watch their actions?

Back
Top Bottom