AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

How I started my day

walked into Champ's yesterday & picked up the BB shirt. They had 1 hat left, but I don't really dont do snapbacks. Plus I think the whole fit would've been OVER-matching.

Went to lids & copped a royals fitted instead :lol:

Last edited:
walked into Champ's yesterday & picked up the BB shirt. They had 1 hat left, but I don't really do snapbacks. Plus I thing the whole fit would've been OVER-matching.

Went to lids & copped a royals fitted instead :lol:

I'm going to get some Royals gear myself. Can't find a BB shirt in a small.

Had to send mine back. Fit was horrible. Killed my feet.
I have fat feet so when I find sneakers that work I stick with them. That happened to me with the Lunar 180 Trainers. It was terrible. I was so happy to have them and tried them on and damn near died. The squeezed the hell out of my feet. They don't fit the same at all.

From where?
In an effort to share among others I'll give you the website. Its www.sneakerboss.com. I bought my broken bats from them and they happen to have the SC and AL trainers on sale right now if anyone wants them. For today only you can use the coupon code: GOODDEAL which will reduce save an additional 20%. Be mindful they're coming from outside the US so you will have to pay a conversion fee on you CC. And the shipping is pretty fast.I ordered my broken bats on a Saturday night and I had them on Wednesday afternoon. 

Last edited:
I'll be damned if I didn't have an email saying I'm not getting my shoes cause the fabric was faulty....I hope the Hyper Punches ends up being a US release. I wanted them sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom