AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

you can say that again. Wow. I wouldn't give my money for those either. Just ******* up the Bo Jackson name..

Im just gonna act like I didnt click that link & look at that garbage ....
What link?
wink.gif

^ I think someone has mentioned that on this thread (could be other, but here on NT) while ago. But definitely good to see that it's gonna happen and thanks for sharing.

I was just gonna post those pics. Nice that you can recreate Auburns and that there are medicine ball options on there.

If possible, I'd like to make the one that looks like the Limited Edition ver. in Brown & Black I loved rocking in the early 90's even tho I don't really think it was SC's. But since the first pic AM Disciples has posted made me think of ATMOS's version of Escape SC somehow, would like to see how does the real LE colorway from the good old days (without white) look like with this.

Last edited:
Dog..... Is royal ogs possible on id?

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]127774[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128053[/emoji][emoji]128046[/emoji]

Last edited:
CONCUR

The money that will expended on the various colors... 
mean.gif
  Probably start off small, two pairs a week.

This will probably be the shoe I have the most pairs of easily once this happens.  DAMN I want a bot just to let me know when the ID option is available.  LMAO

Back
Top Bottom