AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

so yeah i got the broken bats finally...for retail 

looked out for a couple homies but they backing out last minute ..

if anything ill stock 1 and rock 1 since we all the same size. 

Definitely going to make an iD for these when they become available. Already have what I'm doing to do in mind should that material be available.

Looks like "What the Bo" not sure how I feel about these, I think I like how they mixed all the trainers but I just dont like the colorway

Should have been a lower cut, that one just looks too high for everything else that's going on with the shoe. On top of that it's a south beach colorway I just don't get it.

Should have been a lower cut, that one just looks too high for everything else that's going on with the shoe. On top of that it's a south beach colorway I just don't get it.

Pure trash :lol: It's like they're testing us to see what they can/can't get away with.

Last edited:

Looks like "What the Bo" not sure how I feel about these, I think I like how they mixed all the trainers but I just dont like the colorway
indifferent.gif
i feel like they used the SB cw just so the shoe sells out.

This new news and screencaps kind of slipped past me. OMG!

Please have a nice bright late 80s infrared color so I can replicate the og infrareds, and I will die a happy man.

What is the price point conversion on 150 euro? Are we looking at $120-$150 too?

I want to make these too

nike-air-trainer-sc-high-bo-jackson-raiders.jpg

That cement/elephant whatever print on those white volts scare me.. The auburn recreation reassures some normalcy... I'm still scared some blocking elements may be off, or color choices too muted or weird.

120-150 is wishful thinking

You go retail then add 40-60 extra bucks

Regular retail is currently 120 no?

Im guessing price will be 160-170 but knowing nike....

Last edited:
Only thing bad about these new developments is that this makes me scared nike is gonna ***** out my fav shoe of all time now

Back
Top Bottom