AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Sorry if already posted but I just stumbled across these

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=23730

xl_6-20-14NSWTrainer1.jpg

indifferent.gif
This one is better than that mash up bo above. I could pull this one off although I think it is more of a GS colorway. It should be mostly black with subtle hints of teal and pink IMO

Yes I do have IG and I have a nice collecetion but I can put a picture up on here if y'all like, but I'm missing a three pairs that came out over the last three years. Plus I'm still looking for those Tuxedos. Also I dont have my Broken Bats in the pic.

Yes I do have IG and I have a nice collecetion but I can put a picture up on here if y'all like, but I'm missing a three pairs that came out over the last three years. Plus I'm still looking for those Tuxedos. Also I dont have my Broken Bats in the pic.
yeah please post your entire collection
wink.gif

Those r most of them, just missing sum of the SC 2 and need to find some other ones. Do y'all want a pic of each one by themselves?

I passed up a GREAT deal on ebay for those last year because I didnt have anything to wear with them
mean.gif
lol why would you do that man

you dont have to always do matchy matchy with your clothing and kicks imo

the samurai's are really rare,you will be lucky if you will ever find them again

and if you're was planning to buy clothing to match your kicks

just buy a plain brown hoodie or t-shirt, and wear it with a black or dark blue levis 501
wink.gif

^ I completely forgot about this pack until I saw the pic of that AF-III since I didn't really care any of them when they came out. But what actually made them called as "Samurai Pack"?

^ I completely forgot about this pack until I saw the pic of that AF-III since I didn't really care any of them when they came out. But what actually made them called as "Samurai Pack"?
because they have used the japanese samurai phoenix theme on each shoe, thats why it is called the samurai pack
wink.gif

because they have used the japanese samurai phoenix theme on each shoe, thats why it is called the samurai pack :wink:
Umm..., although I'm a *** and do recognize what looks like a bird on the tongue has to be phoenix, still can't get why they had to use the word "Samurai". I mean, I know what Samurai is and/or I know how to say phoenix in Japanese, but I've never heard the term "Samurai Phoenix" or something like that in Japanese in my whole life either. I don't think they have some relation and i can even say no Japanese can imagine the term "Samurai" after being shown that phoenix embroidery and asked what word comes to your mind tho.

I never heard samurai pheonix ever and I used to watch a lot of japanese samurai tv show with my obachan....but what you expect nike gets 1 decent concept outta of 100 this 1 fell into the 99%.

Umm..., although I'm a *** and do recognize what looks like a bird on the tongue has to be phoenix, still can't get why they had to use the word "Samurai". I mean, I know what Samurai is and/or I know how to say phoenix in Japanese, but I've never heard the term "Samurai Phoenix" or something like that in Japanese in my whole life either. I don't think they have some relation and i can even say no Japanese can imagine the term "Samurai" after being shown that phoenix embroidery and asked what word comes to your mind tho.

Back
Top Bottom