aging well?

I'm 23 and I get mistaken for a teenager on a weekly basis. Gift and a curse

I think it goes genes and diet. You can have rough genes and eat a healthy diet but no one would probably notice your preserved youth.

If you have good genes, it trumps all. I've seen people smoke a pack a day and drink scotch for breakfast and they still look young. And that's how they momma look. If you have good genes and diet, then you advance to Ralph Maccio or Smokey Robinson levels. 

I think this woman is an example of "black don't crack" plus healthy diet.

up at 5:30am? nah. i aint about that life. lemme look old. she gotta go to sleep at 7pm.

you can be arrested for collecting rain water too.

I'm 23 and I get mistaken for a teenager on a weekly basis. Gift and a curse
Same here. Getting carded FTL.
When I buy liquor for myself I get the hardest stares. They just look at me like they cant believe I'm about to try this, and I've been asked straight up if my ID is fake a bunch of times. Once a lady tried to deny me of buying a lottery ticket because you have to be 18. I was 22 at the time, she thought I was 15

Yup, and when older people do it they always say "You should be happy you're going to look so good when you're 35". I'm not offended by it, I make a game out of it, I always ask people to guess how old they think I am. 

I don't think I still look young or age well but I've been told by cops that have stopped me that I look like I'm 14. Some places still card me for alcohol or the lottery.

I don't know the key since I aint rich and don't eat particularly healthy.

In summary, cut the carbohydrates, or starve yourself a bit and you'll live longer/age better.

Last edited:
When I buy liquor for myself I get the hardest stares. They just look at me like they cant believe I'm about to try this, and I've been asked straight up if my ID is fake a bunch of times. Once a lady tried to deny me of buying a lottery ticket because you have to be 18. I was 22 at the time, she thought I was 15

Yup, and when older people do it they always say "You should be happy you're going to look so good when you're 35". I'm not offended by it, I make a game out of it, I always ask people to guess how old they think I am. 

:rofl: Yo! I try to buy lotto tickets and the clerk ask me when my birthdays is like my license is fake.
One time I got denied cause I forgot my ID, but the other clerk had my back cause I was a regular.
It's cool though. I don't even mind it now.

LeBron doesn't even look that old.

Greg Oden and Hell Rell on the other hand...

It has to do with the melanin in your skin. Usually it is genetic. Asian and Black have the highest amount of melanin in their skin. Thus many Asian and black tend to age well and have low risk of getting skin cancer.

25....29 year old chick hit me with the "i thought you were 18-19" 
indifferent.gif

fact:white women dont age well

Agreed and I have a theory that due to this fact is why many white girls are nuts (in terms of relationships/dating) as they know they have a limited shelf life so they have to get it in while they can and hopefully lock someone up.

i'm 28 in November and ppl think i'm younger as well lol

I use to get offended but I really don't care anymore.

melanin...

lack of stress. i mean he deals with a lot BUT he has the power to make things happens so that factor of stress doesnt last long...

diet...

exercise...

healthy sex life (believe it or not, you better google hormones and aging!)...

26 (Birthday is today) half Korean, half white man checking in, I think it is mostly genes. A good diet, regular exercise, no smoking, etc. help but if your parents look good for their age, you'll look for your age. If they look older, your gonna look older, that's why you always judge how your girl is going to look years later by how her mom looks.

Back
Top Bottom