aging well?

im thankful to still look really young for my age. minus teh hairline which i just shave anyway.

and yea white girls age so bad its comical. they fall off by 21 guaranteed. only cute when they're really young.

Genetics: some got it, some don't. I remember seeing LL at the Grammy's and dude looked like he was still in his 20s. Those white girls and dem crows feet doe...

I'm 32 but l look extra young, even for an Asian. This past summer I played the "guess your age/weight" game. The carnie even took into account the "Asian factor" and still landed on 27. :smokin Others have said I can go as low as 22-25.

When I was 27 I got carded at Wal-Mart for buying Grand Theft Auto. Lady said she had to "make sure I wasn't 17", had to let her know she was off by a decade.

Last edited:
Genetics: some got it, some don't. I remember seeing LL at the Grammy's and dude looked like he was still in his 20s. Those white girls and dem crows feet doe...
I'm 32 but l look extra young, even for an Asian. This past summer I played the "guess your age/weight" game. The carnie even took into account the "Asian factor" and still landed on 27.
smokin.gif
Others have said I can go as low as 22-25.
When I was 27 I got carded at Wal-Mart for buying Grand Theft Auto. Lady said she had to "make sure I wasn't 17", had to let her know she was off by a decade.
I'm 28 and still get carded for everything...drink plenty of water though.

That's the key for me...drink plenty of water.

I'm 32 but l look extra young, even for an Asian. This past summer I played the "guess your age/weight" game. The carnie even took into account the "Asian factor" and still landed on 27.
smokin.gif
Others have said I can go as low as 22-25.
Son, it's obvious LL got work done sometime ago. You didn't see him looking like a smooth face barbie doll years back?

im 32, but everyone I met thinks I'm 22-25. I guess it's diet, lots of water and the way you carry yourself. And stress does play a huge part in looking older. I can  go deeper but dont want to sound racist. 

I would say im aging well. At 28, I basically look exactly the same I did in high school except for gaining a little more weight and growing a beard. but i did the later because I got tired of getting hit on by high school girls and getting carded everywhere i went :rolleyes

I went to my high school reunion last friday and mannnn did the girls of my class gain alot of weight :x alot of the dudes in my class who were super thin gained weight too (probably due to the constant liquor and fast food)

Black people age extremely well. Look at Halle Berry, Denzel, and countless others. Money must play a factor to an extent, but other than that it's just science.

[Bill Burr] its because they dunk themselves in lotion every morning[/Bill Burr]

19, still look 14-15 in the face just facial hair,more muscle and tall.

And yeah, plenty water, stress free,sleep, exercise on the reg, healthy diet, no drugs and drinks, good genes, and actually taking care of yourself. Good pu$$y pretty much comes w/ all this women look closely at this type of **** especially if they're choosin.

Genetics though > moms + grandma both look at least 10-15+ years younger than they are.

If it weren't for my rapid facial hair growth, I'd easily pass for 18 or under (I'm 25 now)

I'm 26 and had to grow a beard b/c any chick my age would look at me like I snuck into the club or something. When I hit 30 I'll shave it and scoop up some 21 year olds :tongue:

I want to know what Joseph Gordon Levitt does. That guy is in his early 30s and looks like he's 20.

I have facial hair and people think im a mature 17 year old.... :smh: like how does that even work?

23 going on 24 in Nov. btw

Smooth skin is my weakness to looking young. I started smoking & drinking in hopes of getting wrinkles or acne & it didn't work at all! Just gotta play the cards you're dealt with.

I would have to say DNA plays a big part.
Im 22 and always get told i look like im 16-17. baby face ftw or ftl
but my dad always used to get confused for a student when he came to my high school games..he was mid 40's
If u got $ tho, plastic surgery and a nutritionist/exercise can play a huge part!

Back
Top Bottom