aging well?

23...been told i looked 30 since i was 15 (i had a full beard, word to ross)...im 23 looking 23, FINALLY. i dont know how aging is gonna hit me, ive always figured id be dead by now :lol:

My dad looks 10-15 years younger than he is...I got the same young face, always been the babyface of the group. Eating well, exercising and taking care of yourself go a long way in helping. Just take care of yourself pretty much.

Im 23

I get told I look the same age as my 18 year old brother. Somethimes they think he's the older one.

Other days I get away with 21 y.o. though

Its mainly genetics though. My dad is almost 60 and looks his late 40's same thing with my mom.

There was a documentary on how to live longer and the answer was fasting. The host was an older guy who was facing a bunch of risks of cancer. He did a 4 day fast and all of the risks dropped dramatically.

lemme tell you fellas something i started using this organic coconut moisturizer on my face and no foolzies, it has been a pure delight.

I used to use some generic grocery store brand facial  moisturizer and it always worked out fine, but i feel that there has been a significant difference in how vibrant and healthy my skin looks in the last few weeks of switching over. the brand is called Aubrey Organics.

EDIT: i dont know why I thought this was about skin treatment.

ill let you boys frolick now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom