Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I got my pair already

I guess you are Korean and Korea had QS. Good for you bruh
wink.gif

How do they fit though? Is it TTS or half size up?

Last edited:
Are these goign to be that limited though?

With all the restocks I would think these would be easier than normal per se. Might be jumping the gun to scoop for $100+ retail, to each their own though

Only Lord knows though depending on how thirsty the beasts are, time will tell.

It def was because when I called cust services last week to ask if we can add rewards with coupons I brought the shoe up and it was on the release calendar. 
Huh. Well they haven't been on there the last few days and they keep saying on their twitter they're getting them. Their most recent tweet saying they're getting them was 6 hours ago.

^^ thanks and good. As I said tho that call was last week and that calendar is only showing the thunders far as the restock and the 1s for the 25th so they need to fix that

did NT Itaewon sell out immediately?

In Korea, do Jordans in general sell out on release day?

did NT Itaewon sell out immediately?
In Korea, do Jordans in general sell out on release day?
yes it's harder than US. the supply is always way shorter than demand because there aren't finish lines or foot lockers that get J's.

Last edited:
I know those are official pics, Rob, but what's up with the insole? Looks to be red in the shot from above. Icanhazdrink's pair has a white insole with black Nike Air.

Leather is looking pretty good on these. Night and day between these and the Chicago's, which doesn't make the most sense.

Leather is looking pretty good on these. Night and day between these and the Chicago's, which doesn't make the most sense.
It actually makes perfect sense. NA editions of the 1's this year are at a premium price over their AJ branded counterparts such as the "Chiacgo's". It makes perfect sense that they use slightly different materials to "justify" the price difference as well as physical branding on the shoe as well..just my thoughts.

^makes sense to me, i personally like the chicagos (yeah they have sub par quality) they are such a classic colorway i love them on and off feet

It actually makes perfect sense. NA editions of the 1's this year are at a premium price over their AJ branded counterparts such as the "Chiacgo's". It makes perfect sense that they use slightly different materials to "justify" the price difference as well as physical branding on the shoe as well..just my thoughts.
I think he's saying it doesn't make sense that they could do these right and yet the chicagos were such a dissapointment. I can't understand that either.

Back
Top Bottom