Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

i have some slight red bleeding onto the mid sole. Anything I can do about that? Its not terrible. On the inner.

Tag? Y'all sure they not the extra laces? And why did I just hear that it's the 18th not the 25th

Tag? Y'all sure they not the extra laces? And why did I just hear that it's the 18th not the 25th
The 5th pic down in the grouping has a plastic zip tie thing in each shoe. One of em are laces and other is sometimes a tag.

Is it just me or does it seem like the right shoe on every og 1 has a notch or crease in the back collar. I always used that as an indicator looking through ebay pics that they were at least tried on but not so sure anymore.

i have some slight red bleeding onto the mid sole. Anything I can do about that? Its not terrible. On the inner.
use some acetone. put some acetone on a cotton ball and gently rub it away. make sure not to get the acetone on any other parts. it'll take the paint off if you rub it enough.

yes it's harder than US. the supply is always way shorter than demand because there aren't finish lines or foot lockers that get J's.
Hey did you get your black toe yesterday? Did you get your normal size or half size up?

For those who asked for pics. I would say definitely half-size up, these are narrow as a mother. Not liking how steep the price Jordans are nowadays...

My pair cleared customs so it says from USPS. Hopefully I get them tomorrow and start this weekend off proper
pimp.gif

View media item 403396

For those who asked for pics. I would say definitely half-size up, these are narrow as a mother. Not liking how steep the price Jordans are nowadays...

That's not neccessarily true for everybody. I have royals and chicagos and they are tts as hell. Air jordan 1s are just made like that. Theyre not slip ons. You have to loosen the laces alot when putting them on like putting on chucks. Furthermore I think people on NT should stop voluntarily giving thier opinion on sizing. Including me after this post. Granted everyones feet are different, you are also always better off going with your true size. If you find yourself always having to "size up" then your true size is probably if not certainly a half size/size up. All my shoes are the same size 10 with exception of a couple of runners that I buy half size up on purpose, though its not neccessary. Y'all need to stop leading people astray by telling them to buy out of their size because you/ whoever has been used to buying shoes that are too small for you or worse just not your size. It's annoys me to see that and I feel bad for the dudes that ask other dudes in here about sizing. Basically letting a stranger choose your size for you. :smh:

Moral, find your true size, know your true size, and when in doubt go with your true size. End rant.

View media item 403396

That's not neccessarily true for everybody. I have royals and chicagos and they are tts as hell. Air jordan 1s are just made like that. Theyre not slip ons. You have to loosen the laces alot when putting them on like putting on chucks. Furthermore I think people on NT should stop voluntarily giving thier opinion on sizing. Including me after this post. Granted everyones feet are different, you are also always better off going with your true size. If you find yourself always having to "size up" then your true size is probably if not certainly a half size/size up. All my shoes are the same size 10 with exception of a couple of runners that I buy half size up on purpose, though its not neccessary. Y'all need to stop leading people astray by telling them to buy out of their size because you/ whoever has been used to buying shoes that are too small for you or worse just not your size. It's annoys me to see that and I feel bad for the dudes that ask other dudes in here about sizing. Basically letting a stranger choose your size for you. :smh:

Moral, find your true size, know your true size, and when in doubt go with your true size. End rant.
But don't forget it depends in the model of the shoe
In air forces my true size is 8.5 but in some Jordan's I NEED a 9

Back
Top Bottom