Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

1'S ARE ONE OF THE FEW SHOES THAT ACTUALLY LOOK BETTER AS THEY BEGIN TO AGE/YELLOW. DEFINITELY A CLASSIC LOOK.

You could wear air Jordan 1's well into you're 60's and not look silly. Classic model

I keep trying to tell people. One of the few Jordan's that can be dressed up or dressed down. The most versatile. And 3s are my favorite.

Last edited:
would you guys say that the chicago 1s run differently than the other NA 1s? im curious cause of how better the quality is on the NA 1s compared to the chicago 1s
I have come to the conclusion that for NA 1s, grab your normal size. For Chicago and jumpman treatments go a half size up, they fit tighter. Same with KO's. Go that half size up.

CDP 1, Blk/Gold, Clovers all had parachute tongues like mostly all 1's after '85. The tongues used on the OG '13 retros (aside from the Golds & Clovers) are true to the originals which don't have a satin/polyester like finish.

Peep the blk/red tongue. It's used on 1's like the 94 retros, 01 retros, Clovers, CDP, etc. So of its a white tongue the satin finish would cause the white to yellow like the 94 Chicago 1's for instance.

85 & '13 Royals.
Same materials, no satin finish. The white tongues on the '85s, Banned, & '13 OG retros use the same materials which are a mix of nylon and cotton. The absence of polyester eliminates the shiny finish. So the tongues won't yellow as dramatically as the parachute tongues. Blk Toes tongues won't yellow like the CDPs. They'll be good.
Thanks for the pictures. All I was saying was that the 13 black toes have the same material as the celtics and the blk/golds, not like the royals.  The black toe samples had the royal material but the released pairs have the celtics material. In the last pic the material is clearly much different between those og black toes and the 13 royals.  Both are matte but that's about it for similarities.

FNL's tweet about the restock on 5/25 that they just tweeted also had info for these.  They will be online only (NOT IN STORE) and will only be men's sizes.

Only J4 so far.

laugh.gif
  Yeah, scroll all the way down

Last edited:
Those things are hideous imo JB needs to stop wasting materials on all these crappy jordan 1 mids and actually make some dope sigs for melo and cp3.

Those things are hideous imo JB needs to stop wasting materials on all these crappy jordan 1 mids and actually make some dope sigs for melo and cp3.

Or just use all that material and release more pairs! That's how I felt when I kept seeing those ugly Joker 1's and Royals were a ***** to get.

Or just use all that material and release more pairs! That's how I felt when I kept seeing those ugly Joker 1's and Royals were a ***** to get.
True we need some more royals! That release has me salty for the past 3 months. But melo and cp3 need some dope sigs though its about time for them also

Just called Villa in MI.  Said they sold out of their 6 pairs of Royals this morning, obviously.  Anyone here make the drive or live close enough to have scored?

Last edited:
Always did wonder how y'all nail fnl links early. Its not like there is some obvious trick. But i still got my royals link.

Back
Top Bottom