Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Man the 25th can't come quicker! I know that I may strike out but I'm anxious for the rush, excitement, and saltiness for these and the restocks happening all in one day. My body is ready.

i'm having a dilemma, can't decide between trying to cop these for casual or picking up another pair of black/red 13s for hooping on that day
eyes.gif

i'm having a dilemma, can't decide between trying to cop these for casual or picking up another pair of black/red 13s for hooping on that day :rolleyes
Aren't the 13s going to outlets this weekend? I would say go for the black toes only because you don't know what will happen after the release with these kicks.

2 pairs for me. 1 to wear and beat into the ground, and 1 wear to beat into the ground after I beat the first one to the ground.

Debating whether to preorder from H&S or wait til RD... will the BT's have #'s like Royals? :nerd:

I refuse to do business with HEARTANDSOLE! They pulled some BS on me during the royal release! Dude is a straight up liar!!!!!

H&S no thanks cant trust any pre orders no more learned my lesson
Just a heads up it wasn't just H&S that had issues fulfilling preorders. H&S is legit. Spoke with the owner during and after the royal release.

I feel like 2 days before the release NDC will hype up this restock and then all of us will get the black toes :smile:

You could wear air Jordan 1's well into you're 60's and not look silly. Classic model

I dont think people look silly for wearing sneakers at an old age. I have seen a lot of people pull it of. These are definitely a versatile shoe. I think the Charcoal and Cardinal VIIs as well as the OG colorway IIIs are the same.

Back
Top Bottom