Air Jordan 1 High Black/Shadow Grey

I have to say I'm actually kinda impressed with these.....picked em up yesterday. Quality and leather are goodand the shape isn't bad on them, not likethose damn 60+ 1's......on and to whoever said 9th wonder was garbage.... I really hope you were joking.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Im just not really feelin these, i guess its od on 1's, even when an OG cw comes out i don't even care anymore. give me the royal blu/ blk cw and lets get this over with
Go buy them then slicc puller, get your $350 folded and hit ebay. . . . . this is EXACTLY what I mean in the Jordan forum.... why do we care if YOU dont like them ? It's your opinion and of course feel free to express it but why would you come into a thread that is obviously for people who appreciate the release, only to disrespect it or offer a negative opinion???

Let me show you what I mean. . . .

Your SN 9thwonder23kid
9th Wonder is garbage I bet you wear nut-huggers and glasses with no lenses just like those freakazoids... fools takin mescaline and X pills got yall thinkin they all creative and thangs.... Little Brother is the only thing worth spit from that whole GOOD imprint. . . .

Now, do you see how pointless, empty and unneccessary that was ? ? ? ?
What is your problem? You're the problem with how NT is now, not him. The lack of maturity often displayed. Why are you upset over someones OPINION? You just want to read a bunch of post praising a sneaker or saying stuff you agree with?

You look like a nut
smh.gif

FYI: Little Brother was Phonte, Big Pooh and 9th Wonder. 9th Wonder did the production, he is one person.

nah son, I 8nt the problem at all.... I dont run through every thread with mindless posts like "copped x 10,462" or "shape is off" or "why are they releasing so many 1's" . . . .

All those GOOD fools are latent homosexuals to me and as such posers. I dont care who consists of what or what name is how many people, THEY ARE GARBAGE CUZ 4 REAL . . . .

and next time you try and bacc up your nut-hugger undercover lover, try and see what I mean before you cast aspersions on me..... I dissed his SN to show him how ridiculous it is to down someone or something when I could've just as easily ignored his comment to begin with. That's like going into Popeye's and waiting for the cashier to help you and saying " Nah, I like KFC or Church's better"

Then %$% are you in Popeye's cuz ? See what I mean? Why come into a thread about an AJ1 knowing you aren't feeling 1's droppin lately? His opinion, whether positive or negative, is not the issue. Its the choices made by this young dude and yourself (also must be young) that are clogging up all these threads in the Jordan Forum and keeping the real info and pix away, and thats all I want so come see me
nerd.gif

You've only been a member up here for a little over a year.
laugh.gif

You don't even know what NT was and how it's changed. And it sure isn't sneakerheads criticizing sneakers. That's what we're supposed todo, because we're in to kicks more than the average person. Your opinion is pretty much null and void as far as I'm concerned. You just seem likesome raging psycho. Are you going to attack everyone who says something you don't like? Punk them on the internet? Make them scared to post
laugh.gif

And then trying to dismiss people as being young, when you're the one acting young and immature
laugh.gif

You really need to grow up, flaming someone because they say something about sneakers you don't like. You don't work for JB, you don't have anypersonal stake in what they're saying.

Sneakerheads criticizing kicks, especially with JB isn't going to change, so I suggest you leave NT before you have an aneurysm or something.

through the past years of being on niketalk. i dont remember seeing that many people arguiing in the thread. every thread i go to everyone is arguing. i made atopic and everyone was arguing about what i said. i mean .. i dunno. its whatever . i learn everyday never take anyone in threads to seriously

Magic1978 lemme hip u to a couple things.... while you're resorting to gestapo tactics tryna pull upmy profile, go look at SN Agent0024 thats my other screen name that I have thats a little older than a year so don't think you're bout to score pointstalkin about how long the SN RetroSniper has been active... puh-lease bro are you serious ? ? ? So by inferring the number in your avy is 1978, that must behow old you are right???

WRONG! Things arent always what they seem and you dont know me or need to me or comment on something I'm attempting to discuss with someone who isobviously just slightly less inferior than you. I dont care about Jordan Brand and I got a lot more REAL LIFE things going on like a family, and bills and whathave you that I simply dont have time to waste keying in " those are %&$#@ up I 8nt gettin those" in every thread about a new Jordan release.Then you idiots wonder why the people who use to drop all the info and pix (JMAdidas2001, Snuggles, FlipJays, BabyJ, and NTinfomaniac) are ghost from theJordan Forum.... just cuz my SN is under a year old dont make the moronic assumption thats how long I been doin this.

The fact is, I've been buying Jordans out of my own poccets since my first pair in 1998 (all-star XIII) with my own job and spending my whole checc on thenew Jordans so I'm deep into this boy don't quote me. What's your story? Dont matter cuz its sure to be a lie and if you wanna continue dissectingmy personality (raging psycho??? but I thought we were in here discussing) then you need to PM me and stop wasting bandwidth . . . .

EDIT: gdiesel or whatev your SN up there, I wasnt joking, that whole GOOD camp are a bunch of karamos their creativity is nil and they are as overhyped as theAir Yeezy and any Bulls Colorway

Little Brother or 9th Wonder are not a part of GOOD camp........I respect your opinion though, bruh.

Little Brother or 9th Wonder are not a part of GOOD camp........I respect your opinion though, bruh.

Originally Posted by qdiesel

I was just trying to prove a point to this other dude by randomly offering a negative opinion on something when it was easier and more practicalto just keep it movin, you obviously understand my attempt right ?

glasses.gif

I was just trying to prove a point to this other dude by randomly offering a negative opinion on something when it was easier and more practical to just keep it movin, you obviously understand my attempt right ?

glasses.gif
No it wasn't, because you mentioned it multiple times
roll.gif

And this is a board dedicated to sneakers, not music. So criticism of sneakers is to be expected.

Walked into FootAction on Sat. and copped the only size 12 they had. Gotta track down pair #2 now. I like these a lot! I wish these dumies would've gave usa black wings logo but whatever...
n3wv90.jpg

I saw these in person today and I really liked them. The logo - yes it should have been black but I didn't feel like it was bad enough to prevent me frombuying them.

I also thought the quality was in line with the metallics from earlier this year; not "premium" by any stretch, but certainly a better effort thanthe 1's that have come out in mid cuts the past two years or so. Above acceptable, but not quite in the "great" category.

Bottom line - worth $110 to me. The logo could have been better but the shoe is still worth a purchase in an age where even decent quality is hard to come by.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

I saw these in person today and I really liked them. The logo - yes it should have been black but I didn't feel like it was bad enough to prevent me from buying them.

I also thought the quality was in line with the metallics from earlier this year; not "premium" by any stretch, but certainly a better effort than the 1's that have come out in mid cuts the past two years or so. Above acceptable, but not quite in the "great" category.

Bottom line - worth $110 to me. The logo could have been better but the shoe is still worth a purchase in an age where even decent quality is hard to come by.
/thread

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I was just trying to prove a point to this other dude by randomly offering a negative opinion on something when it was easier and more practical to just keep it movin, you obviously understand my attempt right ?

glasses.gif
No it wasn't, because you mentioned it multiple times
roll.gif

And this is a board dedicated to sneakers, not music. So criticism of sneakers is to be expected.

Still pipe-riding I see . . . . go ahead have at it.... follow me through the Jordan 1 threads like the lost, little sheep that you are.... magic1978, I amyour Shepherd, I will guide you. Away from senseless posts and mindless AJ1 bashing to a place where you buy what you like and respect other people, even on amsg. board. Where you will be blessed to know and understand that I am, was, and will always be superior over peons like you . . . . make your choice
grin.gif

To anyone interested in the chicago area, i was at my most hated shopping mall today, since the last cinnabon i know of is there, Harlem and Irving plazaFootaction has these. I was really surprised to see them. I was also surprised to see the white.metallic red 1's. thats why i copped lol

I suggest all of us old timers that dont go out into the world to buy J's anymore (either we do all business online, or amongst ourselves), before youcomplain about Jordan Brand putting out crap...go to your local shopping mall. The retro's are there. but no one cares.

there were these 2 kids yo yo yo'ing and daaaaaaaaamning about how, super dope def the FLight 45 was. i was not shocked, i've seen it before.

I believe it, i just dont understand it. passing up shadow 1's for some hideous hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom