Air Jordan 1 High Black/Shadow Grey

First pair of Js Ive bought in about 1 1/2 years....good looking shoe.

Wasnt going to pay retail though
laugh.gif

hi guys! just a question for those who has both J 1 "baron" and "shadow" : extra laces of both have the identical GREY colour?

mine are the same, i somehow still have my shadow 1 grey laces (sold those for retail after the first few wears and i guess the dude was so eager, he didnt care about the laces)

mine are the same, i somehow still have my shadow 1 grey laces (sold those for retail after the first few wears and i guess the dude was so eager, he didnt care about the laces)
in the baron thread I got a different answer (?), seems that shadow extra set of laces are slightly darker grey..where is the truth?

in the baron thread I got a different answer (?), seems that shadow extra set of laces are slightly darker grey..where is the truth?

Shadows on the right, Barons on the left (when looking at the picture, so your right and left). In person, look pretty much identical. In picture, shadow is a tiny tiny shade darker. Not a noticeable difference in hand tho.

Last edited:
Shadows on the right, Barons on the left (when looking at the picture, so your right and left). In person, look pretty much identical. In picture, shadow is a tiny tiny shade darker. Not a noticeable difference in hand tho.
this is the answer I was waiting for..THANKS!

NT'ers,

I may be opening a can of worms here, but here goes: the tongue on my pair of 2013 AJI Shadow Grey (purchased from kickz.com, Munich, Germany) has "Fabrique A Chine", whereas my AJI bred pair (purchased from NDC Europe) have "Fabrique EN Chine".

Does anyone who owns the 2013 AJI Shadow Grey have "Fabrique EN Chine" phrase on their pair????

Peace
F Sharp005

Yall know this thread is for the suede shadows with the jumpman right?
This is from 2009. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

wow, back from the dead.  

Clicked on thread hoping some random pears of 09's showed up for sale 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom