Air Jordan 1 High Black/Shadow Grey

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

these are gonna look good with black laces. they came with extra black laces right?

These are not SBs son... they are Air Jordans
I know the difference between the two......thanks, but the recent 1 pack and i think the metallic1s came with extra laces so thats why i asked.

You are correct YOUNG sk8 . . . . but before the year 2009 the Air Jordan 1 was also released many different times since its inception in 1985.

For EVERY other release except the BRAND NEW releases you mentioned came with one set of OG laces

No harm no foul though just trying to educate
its all good retro. i'll put the extra black laces from my celtics to use for these. now who's getting these for 50% off already!!?? Igot $80 + shipping if ya'll get me a size 9.

I would love to see some more pics, 2 those who have alredy copped!
devil.gif

im loving these 1s....the best 1s to come out in a long time
and from what im hearing the quality isn't bad either
so a definite cop 4 me

Originally Posted by CityFly

Saw Them At The mall Last Saturday Best 1's This Year After Dmp 1's

those DMP 1's sucked the celtics sucked for obvious reasons & the bred were too damn shiny im glad i have 2 pairs of the 08's

Info Directly from a NDC rep on the release date for these....... David: Hi, my name is David. How may I help you? Chicityk7: im looking for the release datefor the shadow gray/black/white air jordan 1's on every release dates calendar i see it on there for august but there is no date & also the box productcode is(332550001)i believe....... David: I would be happy to help you David: I was just looking at the black ones this morning Chicityk7: yeah i already gotthem but i need a solid date so i can aquire a 2nd pair....... David: The information I have is that the launch is set between 9/1/2009 and 9/14/2009Chicityk7: & they are supposed to retail for $110 right? & they are a General release no Limited, Quickstrike or hyperstrike????? David: I have $110.00Chicityk7: & its a GR? David: They are not on my general launch list so I dont think we will have them on the site Chicityk7: so they will be LIMITED?David: Possible quickstrike since I have no info
Chicityk7: POSSIBLE QS
David: Yep
Chicityk7: WOW i need to get on the hunt ASAP thanks for the info & your time David.......have a nice weekend David: You too So straight from the NDC repbetween 9/1/09 & 9/14/09 so either the 5th or the 12th & it will be a QS retailing for $110

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Info Directly from a NDC rep on the release date for these....... David: Hi, my name is David. How may I help you? Chicityk7: im looking for the release date for the shadow gray/black/white air jordan 1's on every release dates calendar i see it on there for august but there is no date & also the box product code is(332550001)i believe....... David: I would be happy to help you David: I was just looking at the black ones this morning Chicityk7: yeah i already got them but i need a solid date so i can aquire a 2nd pair....... David: The information I have is that the launch is set between 9/1/2009 and 9/14/2009 Chicityk7: & they are supposed to retail for $110 right? & they are a General release no Limited, Quickstrike or hyperstrike????? David: I have $110.00 Chicityk7: & its a GR? David: They are not on my general launch list so I dont think we will have them on the site Chicityk7: so they will be LIMITED? David: Possible quickstrike since I have no info
Chicityk7: POSSIBLE QS
David: Yep
Chicityk7: WOW i need to get on the hunt ASAP thanks for the info & your time David.......have a nice weekend David: You too So straight from the NDC rep between 9/1/09 & 9/14/09 so either the 5th or the 12th & it will be a QS retailing for $110
That is INCORRECT. The release date got pushed up... These are OUT NOW. I was in House of Hoops yesterday and that is what I was told. They've already started selling theirs and are sold out of some sizes. So basically, as soon as your store receives their shipment (if they haven'talready) they should be selling them.

Originally Posted by p2vandal

doubt it will be a quickstrike..
how are u sure?

i got this from a NDC rep today but i already have my pair im just looking for #2

Back
Top Bottom