Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

This is by far the worst handling of shipping on confirmed orders I've ever experienced. How are they gonna announce a restock and do so BEFORE sending out ALL orders that weren't canceled per the initial release?

I work retail and have for many years and this by far is the best example of how NOT to run your business. Just some food for thought.

This is by far the worst handling of shipping on confirmed orders I've ever experienced. How are they gonna announce a restock and do so BEFORE sending out ALL orders that weren't canceled per the initial release?

I work retail and have for many years and this by far is the best example of how NOT to run your business. Just some food for thought.

The zen masters in this thread gonna preach patience and accepting abysmal customer service is a virtue.

But all joking aside I will never purchase from union again after this. That absurd shipping price, trash processing (my blue pair still hasn't moved 3 days after I got tracking, and then doing a restock when people's orders still haven't been fulfilled is unacceptable.

The restock is tomorrow. I'm assuming a lot of pairs will get shipped out today. Or maybe Union is waiting so people don't order a second pair when they already got one, ya know, per the rules. I'm sure if you haven't been cancelled by this time, you're good. Quit worrying/complaining about it.

The people that have alot of accounts are going to get the Ws. I have entered probably 60 draws with 1 account and NEVER got a W.

The restock is tomorrow. I'm assuming a lot of pairs will get shipped out today. Or maybe Union is waiting so people don't order a second pair when they already got one, ya know, per the rules. I'm sure if you haven't been cancelled by this time, you're good. Quit worrying/complaining about it.
It's not about that.
At this point I'm sure nobody's payment(s) are pending. Everything has probably posted for everyone. I don't think anyone is worried about their order being cancelled at this point given every possible scenario with billing and shipping addresses and cards has been explored and ppl have received shipping.

It's about them taking a long time to ship and about them announcing a restock before fulfilling orders. We have a right to complain after being pretty damn patient.

The main reason the delays are happening is the sheer volume they dropped online and for that I can’t get mad at em.

They definitely bit off more than they could chew but the intention seems noble. Sure it would have been nice if they were more prepared but this is their first big online release so some growing pains are to be expected.

The main reason the delays are happening is the sheer volume they dropped online and for that I can’t get mad at em.

They definitely bit off more than they could chew but the intention seems noble. Sure it would have been nice if they were more prepared but this is their first big online release so some growing pains are to be expected.

I’ve had a pair of denim take them a week to ship from LA to Bay Area lol.

This isn't really an excuse. They have valuable data from hundreds of other releases on sites bigger and smaller than them. They could have had a fairly sound understanding of the sheer order volume etc.

They obviously chose to just wing it which is why we're in the current situation.

Did you guys get another email after getting the initial invitation email and entering?

No I only got the event email to submit the survey and then there was no confirmation that the survey was submitted or anything. This morning at 6:50am I received a confirmation email that I was selected to attend. No other details

Let’s go. DRAW GANG. EZ DUB :smile:

If you want to be like these guys just make sure you have at least 15 accounts. You have a strong chance to hit a draw if you enter them all. I only have 3 accounts and do decently.

It's not about that.
At this point I'm sure nobody's payment(s) are pending. Everything has probably posted for everyone. I don't think anyone is worried about their order being cancelled at this point given every possible scenario with billing and shipping addresses and cards has been explored and ppl have received shipping.

It's about them taking a long time to ship and about them announcing a restock before fulfilling orders. We have a right to complain after being pretty damn patient.

I hear you man. It's 2018, **** should move faster. But although it's been posted in here ad nauseam, I'll say it again: Union said 5-6 business days to process orders. Today would be the 4th business day since the drop. Thanksgiving doesn't count. So I still can't get down with people complaining about it. If Union's order processing estimate was a deal breaker for anyone, then they shouldn't have copped and expected special treatment.

And so what if they announced the restock? Who cares. If you ordered from the original drop, you're good. The restock shouldn't appeal to you. But since everyone wants to double up, triple up, resell, whatever, they're bugging. That's the real problem.

I mean like come on, this is stright from Union's site.

"Please allow up to 5-6 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery for domestic and international orders. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays."

No one's trying to be a zen master in here, but some of ya'll are acting ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom