Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

First time I got all the way to the size selection and then.... FULLY BOOKED lol, **** snkrs pass

Loaded up fully booked for me as well. Smh. When is Nike going to dead this SNKRS pass thing? It’s legit terrible.

Snkrs pass is a joke. Snkrs app in general is. Never notifies me for anything beside bs reserves for shoes I never want lol

We all want our purchases instantly. Would I have preferred to get the shoes next day for $30 shipping? Sure. But I also respect people/company's terms. If you were so disgusted and offended by their processing and shipping terms, which are clearly stated on their site, why did you purchase?

Same reason as anyone else who got the blue pair. I wanted them and that was the only way I could get them. If I could get them elsewhere (for retail) I would have done so gladly. And you keep bringing up this processing time statement like companies actually take as long as they state. Polo says "1 to 3 business days" and they get my stuff out the next business day and they have a ton more SKUs to handle than Union.

DstRNI-UcAAoN9h.jpg

champa Boooo booo.png

Same reason as anyone else who got the blue pair. I wanted them and that was the only way I could get them. If I could get them elsewhere (for retail) I would have done so gladly. And you keep bringing up this processing time statement like companies actually take as long as they state. Polo says "1 to 3 business days" and they get my stuff out the next business day and they have a ton more SKUs to handle than Union.

SO NOW YOU'RE COMPARING A SMALL STORE IN LA TO A COMPANY THAT TRADES ON THE NYSE WITH BILLIONS A YEAR IN REVENUE!?

just curious, for those who got shipping, what does it say on ups for the shipper and where its coming from?

Back
Top Bottom