Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Lol I’m probably screwed... Sent one to my house in Canada but it was a blue 10.5 and didn’t ship last night. Sent a black 10.5 to the US but used my mom’s CC because I didn’t wanna use my own again out of fear of cancellation.

Hoping for at least a black pair this time. Fixing of issues should be a good sign. Gave away my shift on Saturday again in hopes of eating lol.

If I don't hit the Reservation for the Sesame's, I'll try for these. I tried last week for these, and I had to laugh at how much of a Fail it was. That "Soon Come" was upsetting lol.

giphy.gif

The Union LA I ordered from only took money order. I'm good right...

If you got an e-mail confirmation but no shipping e-mail by Sat, you guys going to try again for that same pair on the restock?

If you got an e-mail confirmation but no shipping e-mail by Sat, you guys going to try again for that same pair on the restock?
I feel like that'll be a no no for sure. I feel like they really should've cleared all the previous orders first before restocking, but that's just me. Leaves everyone who hasn't gotten shipping confirmation in limbo. Try for a second pair and somehow they cancel both or just not go for it and the first order somehow gets cancelled. I highly doubt they send shipping information on Thanksgiving so that leaves rest of today (haven't seen a single shipping post on here or reddit) and Friday before the restock.

Back
Top Bottom