Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

So if the billing /shipping is a case by case thing should I still email them about getting them shipped to my billing. Did anybody with canceled orders actually have them withdraw the money from their account

So if the billing /shipping is a case by case thing should I still email them about getting them shipped to my billing. Did anybody with canceled orders actually have them withdraw the money from their account

How far away are your two addresses? I would not want to draw attention to my order.

I emailed them yesterday because my addresses were different (same name, 20 minute drive between the two) and they just responded with a copy paste saying my order was fine and will be shipped in 5-6 days. They didn't even acknowledge the separate addresses, so I'm hoping it just means "You're good, no sweat".

But it shouldn’t take THIS long to process a shipping confirmation. A lot of bots were not successful for this release, why not just process the orders of the people that successfully purchased instead of giving the bots another go at it

apparently if u email them its acknowledgement that u are indeed human and ur order is good to go

Ok so my pending charges disappeared which totally freaked me out but now the charges have reappeared on my card as confirmed. Still no shipping confirmation though. For those wondering, black and blue, orders in the 10xxx and 15xxx range, shipping to London UK, same card both times with shipping and billing the same across all orders. Fingers crossed this is it!

Has anyone that's gotten a tracking number actually had their shoes shipped? And honestly this processing/shipping process has been horrible. It's really no reason so many people have been left in Limbo. Especially considering they outsourced it to a 3rd party.

My pending charge has disappeared for a second time, and I've still seen 0 shipped orders today. I know I'm just repeating the obvious, but this is really damn weird. I'm used to waits and am fine being patient but this whole payment processing and shipping process seems extremely disorganized.

its been three business days.

stop acting brand new
Thank you for telling me that, I wouldn't have known considering I acknowledged that what I was saying was already stating the obvious. My 2 minute memory exceeds me.

3 business days isn't the issue, it's shipping two sizes in one color one day, disappearing the next, announcing a restock at the same time and just generally having some weird practices. I'm just talking to myself really, and don't care if it takes a bit, I haven't seen a rollout like this before is why.

Back
Top Bottom