Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Doesn’t look like seller fees are having any effects on asking prices... I do see highest bids under the $900 mark today though... might be some undercutting this week..

hoping to finally get some movement on my package from UPS! Label created on the 20th and still waiting to be picked up by ups.

Storm Blue 10.5 original release.

I bought the same size and colorway. I predict that the 10.5 blue pairs will get picked up by UPS today.

I bought the same size and colorway. I predict that the 10.5 blue pairs will get picked up by UPS today.

I hope you are right! I know a few others in here with the same size and color from the original release have already gotten movement on their packages.

BT's are nicer than I originally said but I have the OG BT's.. I still like the Blue a lot more. Thought both were kind of meh to begin with but the Blue pair grew on me from jump. lol. The possibility of retail help died with the first few hours of in person raffle winners.

BT's are nicer than I originally said but I have the OG BT's.. I still like the Blue a lot more. Thought both were kind of meh to begin with but the Blue pair grew on me from jump. lol. The possibility of retail help died with the first few hours of in person raffle winners.

I too really like the Blue Storms more than the Blacktoes. Ive already had 2013 and 2016 Blacktoes, and I dislike that Neutral grey collar on top of them. The Storm Blues look like a better executed Top 3. The colors go together perfectly with the aged midsole.

Anyone else got an 8.5 black toe that hasn’t shipped yet from original release ? Union is slackin with my order. Impatiently waiting !

Back
Top Bottom