Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

i swear on my life if these are limited i will fly to oregon and punch someone at JB/Nike in the face.

i thought i was done but always loved the chicago's especially these. if i cant at least double up at retail im dead serious about flying to them. stupid company

Damn :x

Black jumpman and red lining :smokin :smokin

air-jordan-10-x-chicago-45-pe-deadstock.jpg

Last edited:
Missed out on both the 12's and Carolinas but these might be the ones. But why the hell are we getting these before the city pack?

F U JB!!! F U! Just when I said I'm done after Columbia XI... Now I need these, the all red and Hare 7

Yeah...I'm goona just stick with my 2012's. Goona spend that $200 elsewhere, hopefully on another city series X.

Last edited:
Now these look Good! Shape is on point here better than the 2012s. Correct colored Jumpman on back in black. No

checkered lineing in the inner heel. One more main thing that is on point is the back  heel hump. For those of you that don't know

about that heel hump, all OGs from the IV through the X have that heel hump. Just like the Charcoal VIIIs, and this years VI all have it.

why don't you just jump off a building already for gods sakes pessimistic a**

did you really expect it to look exactly like the the OG? your never gonna be satisfied if that's what you want
no, I didn't and that's not what I want. I for one am not a stickler for "og'ness". But things like correct facing jumpmans on some retros and decent leather I feel should be a given and not charged a premium price just for those features. but if they are going to say as close to OG as possible materials and charge 200+ dollars a shoe, I'd expect them to put a quality piece of leather on the sides as well. Why accept another half assed job? why allow them to slip us more of that BS leather, even if it is just small pieces?

We don't even know how the quality is yet really :lol: why don't we save that talk until we get pairs in hand?

The Powder Blues were already better quality than those 2012 Chicago :x so I'm excited for them to drop again especially in OG form.

That checkered lining was horrible :smh:

I'd have to agree...

To be honest the X is probably one of the more well made recent models as far as this whole quality thing is concerned...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Why can't they just release the Shadow's...A pair of Shadows in OG form would be cause enough for me to purchase multiples...
I feel you, I had them cdp shadows when they first dropped. 3 months later Nike outlet in Chicago had the b-grades for $50 a piece, I done racked up on 4 pairs.... Would be crazy if something like that happened again, too dope of a shoe. 

The Powder Blues were already better quality than those 2012 Chicago :x so I'm excited for them to drop again especially in OG form.

That checkered lining was horrible :smh:
Yeah I ended up selling my chis last year during December so I'm excited to see these coming out again

Its like the fire red v.

I bet they retro these again in a few years but without the 45 and so on and so on

I wish they'd retro the Seattle's seeing as Green is my favorite color. Just may settle for these.

And here I was getting ready to cop a pair of the 2012 release on ebay. Money saved towards these. That 45 is a nice touch.

We don't even know how the quality is yet really
laugh.gif
why don't we save that talk until we get pairs in hand?
why would they drop a ****** quality version, and then drop another ****** quality version 3 years later?

These are clean, but not mandatory for my small rotation. JB cold for this one :lol:

I'm must be having a coma dream. If we get spacejams its confirmed. All this heat during my senior year smh

I missed out on the Chis that came out last year. This and the NYs are the only Xs I mess with. Cop only if the money is right. My is on the IVs next year!

Back
Top Bottom