Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

I get that. I was just wondering if they let you use it on a release like the Jordan X on launch day???

Depends on the store. For me at the FTL in The Galleria in Houston lets me use them. The one in Memorial City Mall for the most part doesn't. It's up to the manager of the store.

Last edited:
Depends on the store. For me at the FTL in The Galleria in Houston lets me use them. The one in Memorial City Mall for the most part doesn't. It's up to the manager of the store.

Ah, I see. I think that's bull. They should let you use it at any time, especially spending $150-$200 on a previous shoe. Greedy. :smh:

Thanks for answering.

Have you raffled at First Colony Mall? That's the closest mall to me and was debating on putting a raffle in while I'm here in town for work.

laugh.gif

Have you raffled at First Colony Mall? That's the closest mall to me and was debating on putting a raffle in while I'm here in town for work.

Only been there once for a raffle in Footaction and I didn't win. It was for the Infrared 23 VIs. It's far from where I stay so I really don't go there. I go to Galleria and Memorial City the most. Sometimes as a last resort I go to Sharpstown.

Last edited:
Entered the Raffle at my FTL. Hoping for good news! My FNL and Champs are first come first serve.  

Lololol at the gifs and double sock wearing. Just picked up a raffle ticket for these.

"I'm Back."

Cali Shiekh Codes.

Will add any time I come across a code. Collecting good karma. Thanks to those who have/are contributing.

Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza - 2399369ada
Carson / South Bay Pavillion - b25ed2540d
Cerritos - cf1fe71810
Glendale Galleria - 069a2f08cf
Riverside / Galleria at Tyler - 56437eb32d
Santa Ana / Main Place - e9e8249647

Went to FNL for a ticket, demand doesn't seem that high

Plus most places are doing FCFS

Shape and Height difference, found on SneakerNews

Comparison 2012 and 2015 Chicago

View media item 1456328

View media item 1456329

gat dammit swizz beatz voice

my '12s are fresh so i was planning on passing on these, but these pics make me want to cop. this jordan thing i have been doing for so long it's really like an addiction. i really need to stop. it been stopped making sense. at least it was justifiable when i was reselling as it made my pairs cheaper or free. jordan stay winning. :smh: if they don't feel like the BOBs it'll be an easy pass tho. them BOBs feel amazing.

Last edited:
Those pictures up there are misleading. Those are two different size shoes being compared. You can tell because the picture with them showing off the back jumpmans are lined up fine but the toe lengths end at two different spots. I also compared my steel 10s I had on in store to the new chi 10. There not that dramatically different. Operation push this stuff down there throat before they can swallow continues. If it wasn't for winner circle rewards I would have skipped. Nothing like paying last years retail.:\

I think this release has more people interested than it seems . The raffle traffic was higher than they expected . So I wouldn't sleep if you want these.

my '12s are fresh so i was planning on passing on these, but these pics make me want to cop. this jordan thing i have been doing for so long it's really like an addiction. i really need to stop. it been stopped making sense. at least it was justifiable when i was reselling as it made my pairs cheaper or free. jordan stay winning.
mean.gif
if they don't feel like the BOBs it'll be an easy pass tho. them BOBs feel amazing.
i've heard quality is on point

Oh I just got myself the 'He's Back' jersey!!!....now I need the shoes.
happy.gif

How does a "44" Mitchell and Ness Jersey fit? I never had an authentic jersey before, so I thought this would be a good one to start with.
glasses.gif

Planning on picking up the Kobe 8 Mitchell and Ness this summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom