Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Already came out in asia... the resell value is about $240 over there. Looks like there are a lot available.

Last edited:
Happy for y'all that got those tickets/raffles pulled....but making me that much saltier I'll be at the mall tomorrow morning at 6 am sitting there watching the old people walk laps.  :lol:  
Thought I was the only one to do this on release days hahahahahahahahahaha

These nickels looking slim at local Nike stores nationwide.

1200 pairs total.

2200 pairs of air max zero last thursday.

go figure & good luck!

(per TND)

Last edited:
Remaster by making it close to the og,jordan wore these when he returned with the #45,he didn't rock the 2012 version or did he

i might pass... the only good thing about these is the red lining... the 45 kills it imo... the previous pair was straight the only downside was the checker lining but since i have those ill keep them and pass on these

I still got my 2012 too but all my Js are og colorways and these are very similar to the original. I really like the 45 since it'sthe only shoe he wore with them. And my 7s are Olympic and got the 9 on it.
Im going to try to sell the 2012 away hopefully Or get a trade for them.

Didn't do any raffles, putting my luck to the old fashioned walk in or online.

this is harder than i thought didnt get thru footlocker EU purchased it thru bouncewear, had to pay 16euro shipping 
mean.gif

Alright, I bought a 9.5US today in DUbai UAE and this is what I have

- remastered leather, but the leather on the Red 10 are softer than this, 

- the leather is much softer and buttery over the Powder Blue 10's released last year

- height is higher

- the TOE BOX is OG and pointed not the round type 

- of course the 45 

- the black jumpman

Last edited:
Alright, I bought a 9.5US today in DUbai UAE and this is what I have

- remastered leather, but the leather on the Red 10 are softer than this, 
- the leather is much softer and buttery over the Powder Blue 10's released last year
- height is higher
- the TOE BOX is OG and pointed not the round type 
- of course the 45 
- the black jumpman

View media item 1465647
View media item 1465649

View media item 1465648
Got any idea if mayad sports sells legit pairs? And how is their pricing?

I'll wait for these to go under retail :D

wait ? don't think these will be sitting long enough to get discounted. only way is if they hit outlets and if they hit nike outlets they would most likely get marked down to $170. about $20 off that's it. they would also probably be "B grades" to if they were to make it to Nike outlets

Back
Top Bottom