Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Wearing the powder blues right now the damn squeaking making wanna cop a new white j10s lol. Anyone know how to get rid of the squeaking???

How's thecushioning on these? I swear Jordan doesn't put zoom or air in the sneakers anymkre and just cardboard :frown:

Walked in to City Creek HOH asked for my size Tried it on, these fit TTS btw copped and walked out.190 price tag making it liked the old days again.

Wish I could've picked up a pair, I slept on the "raffles" and I had to work...I'm sure they're gone by now

Lol. Gotta love the Jordan threads. There isn't a release where someone isn't flexing a discount. Good cop though.
Walked in to City Creek HOH asked for my size Tried it on, these fit TTS btw copped and walked out.190 price tag making it liked the old days again.
I agree. People are choosing... which is making them more available everywhere and longer.  I'm also enjoying the change.
Wish I could've picked up a pair, I slept on the "raffles" and I had to work...I'm sure they're gone by now
Ask a store to do a check on the computer to see if any other locations have them. I saw a lot of people buying them, but I saw them available too.  6pm is when FTL and co. release their unclaimed raffle pairs. Check them around then.

Last edited:
I saw these earlier today with hopes of wanting them down the road but seeing as i have the earlier retros i see no point as these shoes simply dont live up to the "remastered" bs. I understand we Americans love to buy "names" when it comes to brands but 200 dollars for an inferior product to another already inferior product(the first retros lol) is just insane. I bought the verde 10s tho jb trolled with that release i know some guys with bigger feet are upset because they are nice and 150 After taxes is even better f u jb.....

Can we please stop with the talk of bad quality on these releases! Damn shoes are clean, and so were the others this yr. It doesnt get much better than this kids. Theres always Balienciagas.

So in addition to picking up with ease this morning on NDC I just stopped by a local Champs and was able to double up...I'm 3 for 3 this year on being able to casually stroll through the mall on the weekend of release and cop without issue...Absolutely loving this...

I saw these earlier today with hopes of wanting them down the road but seeing as i have the earlier retros i see no point as these shoes simply dont live up to the "remastered" bs. I understand we Americans love to buy "names" when it comes to brands but 200 dollars for an inferior product to another already inferior product(the first retros lol) is just insane. I bought the verde 10s tho jb trolled with that release i know some guys with bigger feet are upset because they are nice and 150 After taxes is even better f u jb.....
The Verde X's were a nice cop, but I disagree with the "remastered bs".  I definitely don't think it's the same nice quality across the board but I will say things like the Jordan 1 highs and the 10's are definitely better quality. $200 after tax is quite the price hike and above what I will pay, but the real silver lining in all this is the resellers are beginning to see less profits and stuff is becoming more available in stores for people who want them. 

Quality on these, in terms of materials used, has absolutely been upgraded in comparison to the X drops from last year (Powders, and Venom's to be precise)...The leather is every bit as supple as what was used on the Columbia's from earlier in the year, only not as tumbled...Better / higher cut, and more padding throughout the entire shoe are plus's too...The one thing that catches my attention the most is the fact that they got rid of that terrible "boxy" toe box...

They aren't without fault though...I cant fathom why JB still used that terrible pleather for the side panels...They're spot on with the leather on the rest of the shoe so I can't understand why they couldn't throw down with a nice smooth leather...

Overall it's a very solid purchase even at the $205 I spent on these after tax...

I find it odd that an MJ PE can release and the demand isn't through the roof...Cats would be foaming at the mouth to be able to get their hands on a 45 tagged pair back in 1995...Amazing...

At any rate, whatever the reason is for these releases getting less hype, I'm completely digging it...

Last edited:
Quality on these, in terms of materials used, has absolutely been upgraded in comparison to the X drops from last year (Powders, and Venom's to be precise)...The leather is every bit as supple as what was used on the Columbia's from earlier in the year, only not as tumbled...Better / higher cut, and more padding throughout the entire shoe are plus's too...The one thing that catches my attention the most is the fact that they got rid of that terrible "boxy" toe box...

I agree. I wanted to go cop a pair Steel X's from last year but after seeing the quality on these, I don't think I can. These are a lot better than the 2012 release too. Glad I sold those and copped these.

Does anyone know if I'm at risk for anything by selling my 2012 pair o ebay and got a buyer who paid already at my BIN price buy started the ebay account just today.
Am I safe as long as the payment has already been sent to me?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom