Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

1/2 JB purchases for me this year. Good lawd, these are sexy.

And it's the rumors are true, NYC Xs will be the 2/2.

Ughh again JB is releasing another recently released Jordan. If these sell out instantly, I'm going to start to believe people really like wasting their money, and I will finally lose all faith in the human race :smh:

Ughh again JB is releasing another recently released Jordan. If these sell out instantly, I'm going to start to believe people really like wasting their money, and I will finally lose all faith in the human race :smh:

If a shoe company releasing a certain pair of shoes can have that big of an effect on your life I shudder to think what something like the birth of a child or a divorce would do to you. :lol:

At this point though i'm really not surprised when Nike does things like this, because if you look back over the past few years its nothing new for them.

I so regret getting the chi Xs. but like I do with any other j release, is once I get these ill just simply sell those other chi xs and move along to the next release.

It ain't that serious pa lol I'm happy they're releasing again since I sold my other pair because I didn't like the fit

Ughh again JB is releasing another recently released Jordan. If these sell out instantly, I'm going to start to believe people really like wasting their money, and I will finally lose all faith in the human race
mean.gif
It ain't that serious pa lol I'm happy they're releasing again since I sold my other pair because I didn't like the fit
They will sell out... as usual. 

First retro was JB poor attempt to satisfy long awaited fans like me but these are a definite purchase for 2015. Give me Knicks too even though we extra suck this year. :smh::x

Last edited:
First retro was JB poor attempt to satisfy long awaited fans like me but these are a definite purchase for 2015. Give me Knicks too even though we extra suck this year. :smh::x

Yeah I didn't get the 2012 pair, but i've heard numerous complaints about it, similar to the last retro of the Chicago 1's. So this can be seen as Nike making up for those earlier releases, of poorer quality (while also being sure to recieve a larger profit :smh: ) The 45 on the side of this year's release is also a great touch in my opinion, and I personally can't wait for it.

Now if Nike would just release the rest of the City Pack (Which at this point will probably just be when the anniversary of the X's rolls around) i'll be good.

If a shoe company releasing a certain pair of shoes can have that big of an effect on your life I shudder to think what something like the birth of a child or a divorce would do to you. :lol:

At this point though i'm really not surprised when Nike does things like this, because if you look back over the past few years its nothing new for them.

Haha I was grossly exaggerating when stating people buying shoes that just released a few years ago - with the addition of a #45 on it - would make me lose faith in society. Honestly, that happened a long time ago. People buy expensive cars with no savings or investments so they can stunt, people constantly switch up their style to mimic celebrities (one day everyone is wearing air force ones and jeans that are 2 sizes too big, and the next day they are wearing Jordans with leather pants 2 sizes too small :lol:, and people buy what's "HOT" no matter how often they release even though they already have 3 brand new pairs sitting in their closet. These shoes selling out instantly will only add to my disbelief of how extremely predictable people are because we all know they will. I just wish JB would start releasing shoes that haven't been already retroed. To me that makes more sense since people's old 17s, 18s, etc., are probably falling apart right now, while their 10s should still be in great condition if they actually take care of their shoes.

Haha, true it ain't that serious. And it is good for those that don't have them already. But JB needs to start retroing shoes they haven't retroed yet to switch things up a little. I mean, how many times are they going to release 1s and 3s and completely forget models after 14. But I digress.

Good luck to you and all others that don't have them!

Haha, true it ain't that serious. And it is good for those that don't have them already. But JB needs to start retroing shoes they haven't retroed yet to switch things up a little. I mean, how many times are they going to release 1s and 3s and completely forget models after 14. But I digress.

Good luck to you and all others that don't have them!
Yeah I know I'm waiting for some XVII retros they were the dopest pass XIV imo

And I need a shadow X retro. Been tempted to pick up a CDP pair

Toe box looks like it's not as boxy...The liner's been fixed...Black Jumpman on the heel...Side leather panel has a visibly higher cut...Also the collar height has been pushed back up to where it originally was...

Downside is it looks like the same crap "leather" they used on the last release...

I'd be curious to see these remastered versions lined up to a DS pair of OG Chicago's...Just for the sake of a visual comparisons in shape...

Last edited:
looks like the last chi xs just red sock liner and blk jump man and 45 on the side no biggie but I love 10s so I don't mind buying another pair

I like this retro a lot, just makes me mad how they did people in 2012 with these, then 3 short years later release a shoe that looks better in terms of craftsmanship and OG detailing....nevertheless, I will buy these, and sell or wear the 2012's into the ground before these go on my feet..

Back
Top Bottom