Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

The leather on the black parts are amazing and well padded. I'm assuming the smooth leather side panels are stiffer possibly for stability incase ppl do play bball in them since they are basketball shoes. Just an assumption because it wouldn't be hard for them to use softer leather on those parts so could be intended to be that way. Overall, def an upgrade from previous 10s. The past 10s were almost scratch proof, that's how synthetic the material was

Does anyone know if I'm at risk for anything by selling my 2012 pair o ebay and got a buyer who paid already at my BIN price buy started the ebay account just today.
Am I safe as long as the payment has already been sent to me?

Thanks in advance.
Just make sure the funds are actually in your Paypal account and that their address is confirmed. I had somebody "pay" for an item by sending me a fake email from Paypal as if I had received payment. But when I logged into my Paypal account, there were no funds there.

Just make sure the funds are actually in your Paypal account and that their address is confirmed. I had somebody "pay" for an item by sending me a fake email from Paypal as if I had received payment. But when I logged into my Paypal account, there were no funds there.
Thanks for responding.
I got money in my actual PayPal and got an email from eBay asking to be ship.

My only question is, if the remastered Hare 7 is getting the Nike Air insole. Why didn't these get them? I know some people could care less, but it's a small but nice detail.

I saw these earlier today with hopes of wanting them down the road but seeing as i have the earlier retros i see no point as these shoes simply dont live up to the "remastered" bs. I understand we Americans love to buy "names" when it comes to brands but 200 dollars for an inferior product to another already inferior product(the first retros lol) is just insane. I bought the verde 10s tho jb trolled with that release i know some guys with bigger feet are upset because they are nice and 150 After taxes is even better f u jb.....
The leather on these is not as buttery as the BOB X's, but they are definitely an upgrade from the 2012 Chicago X's. How can you talk down on the Double Nickels but then say you bought the Verde X's? JB still got your money for as you put it an "inferior product". So either way, YOU LOST, B!!!

rva was loaded was pair
Walked right into Sports Zone White Oak in Richmond VA and copped no problem. Surprised to see them...
it was plentiful in the rva but white oak, sport zone.. that's a surprise.i won 5 outta 6 raffles on these out here,but just needed 1 pair,congrats on ya pick up though lets hope its the same in may.

Keep in mind even though money is in your paypal, if someone files a claim that money can be taken right back from you. I'd be very weary of someone who made an account same day. Me personally there's no way in hell I ship that

hmm copped a pair this morning hoping for jb to keep their promise on the quality. I'll see for myself...

I had to work today so my girl went to go pick up our pairs. I'm not one to complain about creasing and quality but kinda annoyed that the left shoe was tried on by someone's fat a** foot that doesn't know how to put a sneaker on. Creased the hell outta the outter collar where 10s crease. And the worker said that it was the last 12 left I wonder why. Oh well atleast a coupon was used for em. That's why I like to go earlier on RDs

Run TTS or size down?

Edit: Just saw someone say TTS on the last page, my apologies.

Last edited:
I went down .5 and I have a narrow foot. Fit perfect for me
Ok i have a wider foot. I see a size 9 on FL but cannot add to cart 
tired.gif

For everyone that was able to cop using the app, does it allow you to add promo codes? I kept getting an error on the app but was able to get thru on desktop which worked out so I can use my free next day code

For everyone that was able to cop using the app, does it allow you to add promo codes? I kept getting an error on the app but was able to get thru on desktop which worked out so I can use my free next day code

Yes and no. No you can't do it through the app but yes you can add it via desktop with a workaround.
People have to add stuff to their cart on the desktop then apply the code. I guess the code carries over to the app.

Otherwise, no.

I am far from a super wide footer but every x i ever bought including ogs were a bit snug for me due to the bands around the tongue

Cant wait to compare these to my other x's n see if they really are better material wise and not just dudes being prisoners of the moment

didn't see any thread about the verde X gs, but anywhere online I can still get them? didn't know they would go so quick and haven't found an overseas site with them. kinda mad...
mad.gif

Yes and no. No you can't do it through the app but yes you can add it via desktop with a workaround.
People have to add stuff to their cart on the desktop then apply the code. I guess the code carries over to the app.

Otherwise, no.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom