Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

didn't see any thread about the verde X gs, but anywhere online I can still get them? didn't know they would go so quick and haven't found an overseas site with them. kinda mad...
mad.gif
FWIW they looked completely different in person. My girl didn't even get them because it was like a booger green

View media item 1466536Weren't the quality of these supposed to be GREAT!?? Copped from Champs in Time Square (on vacation). Talked to NDC after someone told me to make a stink about it and they usually hook it up with a replacement pair or discount. Long story short the rep i contacted via chat said all he could do was tell the development team. Should i try again? He said to return them .....lol no help, no love

The leather on these is not as buttery as the BOB X's, but they are definitely an upgrade from the 2012 Chicago X's. How can you talk down on the Double Nickels but then say you bought the Verde X's? JB still got your money for as you put it an "inferior product". So either way, YOU LOST, B!!!
i never said the verde x was better than these quality wise or even colorway wise but being that i have the 2012 retro the quality change personaly to me is not that drastic enough to pay retail i figured might as well switch it up....p.s. we pay for overpriced pleather n rubber WE ALL LOST B lol

It's been a while since I've ordered kicks off FNL; was wondering if they've been double boxing their retro shipments lately, or have they still shipping them in plastic bags?

It's been a while since I've ordered kicks off FNL; was wondering if they've been double boxing their retro shipments lately, or have they still shipping them in plastic bags?
All my shipments from FNL have been double boxed for shoes. They ship the faster than FTL and NDC too. The only time i don't receive double box shipping is from FTL, FTA, and champs when stock locating

Last edited:
i ordered shaq attaq 4s off fnl and it came double boxed ..you should be ok

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom