Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

I just had a question for everyone about these - for the past two weeks or so I've been lead to believe these :  

will be the way the official release looks but then I stumbled upon nike's official images just now for the release and it is the one in the original sample below the was on display a while back.

Here's the release link: http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/air-jordan-10-retro-cool-grey/

....so does anyone know whether Nike made a mistake posting that picture up or whether we'll be getting that two tone grey?

If these look like what the insider.nike.com pics look like. These will be fire. I won't double up though. I'll buy these to crease up and wear. I just wish they took off the infrared. It's so unnecessary.

I just had a question for everyone about these - for the past two weeks or so I've been lead to believe these :  

will be the way the official release looks but then I stumbled upon nike's official images just now for the release and it is the one in the original sample below the was on display a while back.

Here's the release link: http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/air-jordan-10-retro-cool-grey/

....so does anyone know whether Nike made a mistake posting that picture up or whether we'll be getting that two tone grey?
The first picture is the one I took of my pair two weeks ago, purchased directly from Nikestore Korea so take that for what it's worth...

Last edited:
After further contemplation i do agree that an infrared sockliner and jumpman would've been perfect on these. However, i still like these enough to cop.

Yeah, infrared sock liner would have made these better.

Jumpman doesn't matter, it's on the back.

Does anybody know if nikestore screwed up their picture or are they actually releasing them with the two shades of grey?

ima end up passing on these, my shadows from the CDP are still in pretty good condition.

Kixsquare has these in hand for $200 ready to ship, pretty fair price even for a GR. Tells you that they should be readily available though.

Last edited:
Still undecided if I want these.

My connect says she can hold a pair for me.

I like most of the 'Cool Grey' colorways, but not sure about this one yet

Looks like it is different material hence different shade in different light. Gray suede on the lower and gray leather on the upper. Color should be the same.

i am bitter i sold my cdp i wore the crap out of them im going for ticket raffle tomorrow for fun my turn this time

Can you use multiple Finishline rewards on an order? One rep said no, but I know I have in the past

Hmm, so which one is it? The different shades of greys or the whole shade of grey? Or is it actually same color, different material and that's why it looks like different shades?

Can you use multiple Finishline rewards on an order? One rep said no, but I know I have in the past

Depends on the manager/store

The first day they're less likely to do it.

Forgot I have a footaction and footlocker one too :smh:

Damn. Didnt like these from the first pics and now i am about to jump the fence and go for em. I actually thought that I didnt have to buy anything else untill the VIs came out... Damn you JB

Back
Top Bottom