Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

if you cut the elastic connectors on the 10s does it ruin the shoe?
You can get away with it on these, power blue, et peter cetera

when you have contrast tongues like the steels and white/red's... it would be a travesty like barker.

I did it to my Chicagos and they are subtle due to the elastics bands and tongue being all black. 

It's unfortunate because these are true to size, but when  you x-factor in the bands, they get more

snug than an emotional thug in a v-dub bug trying to exchange persian rugs for nether tugs.

It's funny they changed them lol local dude was Trynna sell early releases for 300 last week, wonder did anybody tell him what the retail pair looks like lmao

Wow. The red looks even more out of place now that even the jumpman is no longer red. 10s need red in the lining if they have red in the sole. PERIOD. That random red on the bottom is not a good look. If you trying to do a cool grey colorway, adding in color is not a good idea. about 2 shades of grey and white always is a winner. I would like to see a photoshop of a white midsole and grey nubuck instead of black leather. also grey eyelets. pretty much like the cg 11s I think that could be interesting. possibly even a clear sole like they are slapping on 10s lately. Anyone have crazy Photoshop skills?

if you think $170.00 is mind blowing

a good source told me box price is going to $200.00 for a retro in 2015
30 in 1 year? IF that is true, I'm out. I don't see that happening in 1 year. Maybe he meant 11s? Not as far fetched for 11s imo as it is for all retros.

I don't remember the last time I was this "on the fence" about a Jordan release...

It'll come down to what else releases that day, I suppose. Nothing on the calendar jumps out at me at the moment, but who knows...

I got to see these in person today. They look really good. I'll probably pass on them, but I really like whatever this material is, id like to see it used on some other releases

I got to see these in person today. They look really good. I'll probably pass on them, but I really like whatever this material is, id like to see it used on some other releases
The material isn't the typical tumbled leather like on the recent X releases, it's more ashy. I still like it though.

Wow. The red looks even more out of place now that even the jumpman is no longer red. 10s need red in the lining if they have red in the sole. PERIOD. That random red on the bottom is not a good look. If you trying to do a cool grey colorway, adding in color is not a good idea. about 2 shades of grey and white always is a winner. I would like to see a photoshop of a white midsole and grey nubuck instead of black leather. also grey eyelets. pretty much like the cg 11s I think that could be interesting. possibly even a clear sole like they are slapping on 10s lately. Anyone have crazy Photoshop skills?

Pretty much this.

The red at the bottom does look outta place.

If no red jumpman, at least the sock liner.

Was on the fence when I saw the earlier pix with the different greys but now that the grey is the same Imma cop mos def

I can't eem lie. JB's retro+ colorways for this year are all looking solid, improvement over past years. I'll give them that.

Except the snakeskin 11 lows :x :lol:

I can't eem lie. JB's retro+ colorways for this year are all looking solid, improvement over past years. I'll give them that.

Yeah, they aren't looking too good, hopefully they fix em up real nice for release just like they fixed these 10s

I don't remember the last time I was this "on the fence" about a Jordan release...

It'll come down to what else releases that day, I suppose. Nothing on the calendar jumps out at me at the moment, but who knows...

These

It comes down to the BHM pack and February.

Only want a couple of sneakers(Kobe's and Melo's YOTH)
On the fence with the Lebron's

I've worn these about 3 times and the fit is like the recent Taxi 12s for me.. I wish I sized down.

Got a chance to see these in person last night ........pretty dope cw 

The material is something new, looks like what is on the powder blue 3s..new material for JB?  Kinda a hybrid between nubuck/Suede- but quality looks pretty good.

I have shadows so I will not cop because they are really similar

Coppin these they look dope , the 2 diff greys look better tho, I passed on steel xs and now I regret it,

Back
Top Bottom