Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Still undecided if I want these.
My connect says she can hold a pair for me.
I like most of the 'Cool Grey' colorways, but not sure about this one yet

Slept on it and decided I pass on these.
Just wasn't feeling them enough to pay full retail price (No WC reward) and plus the Powder Blues are dropping next month.

Slept on it and decided I pass on these.
Just wasn't feeling them enough to pay full retail price (No WC reward) and plus the Powder Blues are dropping next month.
I hear you...those powder blues are nice too. tough decision for me.

These will not be difficult to obtain. These are too "bland" for the masses. $200 should be the max one should pay for these.

I suspect these to not sell out instantly in stores.

They'll sell more than the Stealth 10s just cause the times are different now, but resell shouldn't be high at all for these.

saw dj skee rocking these on his show last night and i was def. underwhelmed. the main thing i hate about these is the midsole. had it been black it woulda made a big difference imo. also they shoulda kept the different shades of grey and added the infrared sockliner.

those that don't have OG or cdp shadows i can see why they might cop these. i'll be rocking out with these...

View media item 760962

I'm still confused as to what pairs we're actually getting, I'm seeing both grey and dark grey. 

I guess I'll see when I get them because I don't feel like asking some sales associate to look.

what footlocker's pair looks like:

but then there's eastbay's with the dark grey

all of the inhand  pairs I've seen recently on ebay were light grey

Why are people confused when people have posted their pairs? All you have to do is go back a few pages.

I'm still confused as to what pairs we're actually getting, I'm seeing both grey and dark grey. 

I guess I'll see when I get them because I don't feel like asking some sales associate to look.

what footlocker's pair looks like:
This is the version that's releasing saturday.

The more I see of these the more I'm thinking I might cop....February is so heavy tho. Decisions decisions.....

I missed out on chicagos and steels so these are a must
Was able to get the steels on a restock.......and for me the powder blues are a must, that's why I'm on the fence with these. 10's are mad comfy tho for how simple of a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom