Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

They actually did an RSVP for these 
laugh.gif

Are you banned?

I didn't pick up the fire red 3s back then. From then on, my name has never gotten thru. I tried it to today and still nothing. But I heard dudes be getting it like 3 minutes late. I send it around 10secs. So, I'm trying to find out if I'm banned or not. Either I'm banned or the 10s are hype as f. Will do further testing tho. Luckily I have 3 NT around here that's I'm still good on.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hit on these like 7 minutes or so after rsvp was open. I dont think it has anything to do with who gets in first. But who knows. That would be pretty ridiculous to get banned for not picking up. I doubt they put in that much homework after the release.

What material are these? Any recent retros have the same material? The pics aren't telling me what I want to know.

I didn't pick up the fire red 3s back then. From then on, my name has never gotten thru. I tried it to today and still nothing. But I heard dudes be getting it like 3 minutes late. I send it around 10secs. So, I'm trying to find out if I'm banned or not. Either I'm banned or the 10s are hype as f. Will do further testing tho. Luckily I have 3 NT around here that's I'm still good on.
I doubt you are banned. This is the first time I got through even though I've tried numerous times. Maybe they block you if you are TOO fast thinking you are a bot.

They actually did an RSVP for these 
laugh.gif
exactly what I was thinking, but they releasing the Agassis TLO so nothing suprises me these days. I got in manually on my phone for Chicago. Wasnt even waiting on it but my phone alerted me so I replied, DM came a minute after I sent the hashtag. Probably wont pick them up since I can get them locally and it probably will be an easy cop online no need to drive 90 minutes downtown to pick these up. This is my third time hitting on RSVP other were the Bred 1s and the DB 95s. 

not a bad colorway, i actually like them. too many people care about "it's not an original colorway" or "jordan didn't wear them, so im not either" to give any new release a chance.. just rock what YOU like. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom