Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

So basically you're saying these will sit on the shelves therefore disregarding the Nike RSVP's?? I'm on the same drug you're on

Makes no difference to me if they sit on shelves or not. They will sell out I am sure but people won't impact internet servers in order to try and buy them. This is not a shoe to have an "early release" link for.

These really aren't that bad. I'm not a big fan of 10s that have majority white on them so the darker colors on these make it a bit better. Not sure if its worth spending money on considering there's just a bunch of other stuff worthy to buy instead, but I like these way more than the bobcat 10s by a landslide. 

you got it!!! my bad if i offended by laughing at what sumbody else said......they aight but that bottom is stink!! if it was a ice blue or similar to the cool grey 9s bottom then i may feel different, but who knows they may even be hard i guess we wont know until we get detail pics.....good luck on the connect

Brand Jordan should have done the Cool Grey 12's just like how these Cool Grey/White 10s look, if what homie says is true that these are actually releasing.

Will hit up the mall tomorrow. If they have some in stock in the afternoon, then I'll cop. If not, oh well.

from what that pic look like JB shoulda threw that same bottom they put on the stealth 10s on them cool grey ones, gave em a little grey teeth, then they woulda been straight heat!!!!!

Looks like that "cool grey" picture is a NiceKicks creation.  http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/01/22/5-more-cool-grey-air-jordan-10s-wed-like-to-see/
roll.gif

the more i look at the pic if those is icey soles like them bob cat joints i would pull the tigger......type hype for detailed pics now

I posted that idea in here awhile back
laugh.gif
. that nicekicks pic still isn't perfect to me though. Would like to see a white midsole and the greys in the upper done a bit differently.

Heads up to any of y'all that are military or have a military id. The exchange here my on base is gettin these, might want to hit yours up and double check. Tax free and should cost around 135-145.

Back
Top Bottom