Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

ill keep it all the way i dont even have a connect i just try and get em when they drop...but you said ya connect have em WAY before they come out, that pic was a week ago and those come out tomorrow....He got the white/infrared 6s?????
glasses.gif

What time do these drop on NDC? been away from the game for a while

These X's are horrible but they will sell out cause they are retro Jordans. Enjoy cause for me its the Carmine's and if the Oregon v's come out then those too otherwise everyone else can fight over the crap retro's that are coming out this year

These X's are horrible but they will sell out cause they are retro Jordans. Enjoy cause for me its the Carmine's and if the Oregon v's come out then those too otherwise everyone else can fight over the crap retro's that are coming out this year
So have you actually seen them in person and held them in your hands ? Since you saw they are horrible

And the carmines and the oregon 5s will sellout because they are JORDAN RETROS

Last edited:
I have two $20 rewards from Finishline. Will they let me use both to buy these?

Also have a $20 off 100. If I could us all 3 at the same time, then these will be worth it.

So have you actually seen them in person and held them in your hands ? Since you saw they are horrible

And the carmines and the oregon 5s will sellout because they are JORDAN RETROS
Yes I have seen them in person actually Mr.Condecending. Middle of last week my connect showed em to me, cause most shoe stores receive their stock 2 weeks before release. They are just like the stealth x's but gray and quality is worse but u go ahead and stand on line for these and enjoy them

I have two $20 rewards from Finishline. Will they let me use both to buy these?

Also have a $20 off 100. If I could us all 3 at the same time, then these will be worth it.

One reward per transaction. $20 off $100 not applicable on retros

Last edited:
Hopefully these aren't a hassle to get, because i'm trying to help somebody get a pair

Last edited:
I think alot of ppl are sleepin on these like the powder 3's which I copped. These will actually be my first 10's if I can get them.

when i called ntsf he looked at list and told me that next time i didnt pick up i will get banned....(i didnt pick up those infared 3lab5's)

Just called Nike Chi... They said you don't get banned and all it is is just a hold for your shoes during that time period to prevent sale of them. There is no such thing of a banned process for missing an RSVP.

saw the shoes in person the other day, was a lil disappointed.  from the earlier pics the grey upper looked alot darker, not as dark as OG but close-ish.  now the infrared grey upper is way 2 light to the point where it sorta throw the shoes off.  i was totally ready to get a pair on RD but im passin on these. 

These are horrible but Oregon V's with the Duck Jumpman are hot ****? 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

this thread is starting to heat up the night before ?  i think these will be one of the sleepers this year.   I'll be coppin tomorrow for sure .  can't go wrong with a grey / black upper .   Simple and Clean pick up.   good luck ya'll,   should be easy tomorrow if you don't wait too long

Back
Top Bottom