Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Mine did to but on the side and half that size! You think it will get worse with wear? Like start to rip
Na it's not going to get worse. Atleast in my case. Its just a scuff on the patent part. I think it's under the clear coat (assuming). I tried to buff it with a micro fiber cloth and nothing. Sending these things back. Already grabbed a new pair of eBay. Hope those aren't messed up too.

Came home to this smh..... Via snrks

412749572.jpg

412749585.jpg

Last edited:
My pair is perfect. Thank u Nike. I love these. I may even try for a 2nd pair.

Try to remove gently with a microfiber cloth and warm water, I always do that on pairs like that, if it's too much then back they go.

I used a tiny little bit of GOO GONE on mine - very lightly with a paper towel and it did the trick. Good Luck. Agreed with many- I like how these were executed far more than the 5s.

Those 5s def look better in pics. These won
Everyone keeps complaining about the tongue on the Gold Vs, look closely, its the same plastic looking material they put in the black metallics this time around... would've been nice if they used the old school material...

Everyone keeps complaining about the tongue on the Gold Vs, look closely, its the same plastic looking material they put in the black metallics this time around... would've been nice if they used the old school material...

Tbh after owning 2000 Black Metallics and coming across 2000 white metallics the 3m looked good but had no real durability. It would start to peal in strips after the shoes really was worn. They fixed that with the new material while also bringing a strong reflection back to the shoe unlike 07s and 2011s. My issue is the finish and shading of the gold, it just doesn't pop like the these 11s.

No it's not even close to the same! I have both

^^ That sonics jersey have any gold on it? Or is this what we call "coordinating"? Srs question tho as I'm trying to find a jersey for these myself. (Non JB)

Well, Nike canceled my order for size 11, even though I ordered it well before it sold out Saturday. No "delivery delayed" or cancelation email or anything. I checked my order though my Nike+ account and it said canceled after waiting all week for it to ship. I even called Nike customer service yesterday to make sure it wouldn't get canceled, the lady said it was being stock located in another warehouse. Whatever that means. So mad right now. Gonna demand a 20% off code and use it on the black/red 1s.

Back
Top Bottom