Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

579BB0DE-30B3-4BC8-8B05-3012CC7E39CD.jpeg

Pair just came in

What y’all think of this PL cut?
Not even.

Alot of villa/dtlr in my area received another shipment today, may want to check with ur local stores if anyone missed out or wanted to double up!!

Finally got through to DTLR yesterday, they had over 75,000 calls Monday and only 6 people working... Wow. Anyways, they confirmed BOTH my orders (clearly says 1 pair customer) AND I got shipping confirmation for both today. My SVD pair came in today, my Finishline, Dicks and NDC pairs got here yesterday... Going 6 for 6 for the first time is such an awesome feeling. #GRAILS

I had my friend order my pair to his house in Jersey to save on tax...

I have to wait until next week to grab em.

=[ he sent me this teaser picture

Attachments

• ADC27D61-1FD2-428B-A43D-DCCD27885D48.jpeg
    ADC27D61-1FD2-428B-A43D-DCCD27885D48.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 23
My pair finally came in from NDC. I am happy with the PL cut and seems pretty even to me. When unboxing I was surprised there was not a lot of packing material, I had a feeling the 2016 Space Jams had a lot of packing paper so it was not rattling around in the box, whatever the case is I didn't see scuffing.

Comparing them to the 2011, the PL is super shiny and way higher, reminds me of Shamu. I am happy the Jumpmans are facing the correct way, but IMO 2011 had a cleaner jumpman with the buttcrack.

Honestly Only wore my 2011 a few times, but now I think ima break them out for Indoor hoopin, and stock the 2018. Any of yall hoop in your retros??

Hope everyone was able to cop!! And thanks for the details/ info on releases, I always go here first for the scoop!!
20181212_134934.jpg
20181212_135001.jpg

20181212_140539.jpg
20181212_140548.jpg
20181212_140613.jpg
20181212_135038.jpg
I'm hooping in mine!! Hopped in SJ16's too.

Not my fav of his, but very underrated nonetheless. The content is so relevant with what’s going on in America ( and the world period) today. I love all his albums that he released before he died, and of corse 7DT, especially on vinyl.

Saturday really took me back to my senior year. Rockin Cords’ while bangin All Eyez On Me :pimp:
7 day theory you could tell tupac was getting better. a ****ing shame he died too soon

He sold fakes as real and was bragging about it?
He tried to sell them on here. Had his cell number on his profile and all that :lol: He posted a pic of his shipment of concords which where obviously fake and we called him out on it. He then got defensive and was denying they where fakes for a while until he finally did.

Let's be real here...

The main reason why the Bred 11s where more sought out than the other CWs was because the Bloods. It was a perfect combo - red rags and Bred 11s. It was an official bloody shoe

:nthat:
blods wasnt rockin no high end shoes in the 90’s homes

who you with? mean street posse blood set b? them high class bloods who only rock red gucci bandanas?

Can’t wait for playoffs and Columbia’s...can’t wait! Screw cool greys

I agree. We got those awful Legend blues instead of the Columbia's. For whatever reason JB doesn't dropped the ball on these the powder blue 9s and 10s. Don't know why they can't match the colors.

He tried to sell them on here. Had his cell number on his profile and all that :lol: He posted a pic of his shipment of concords which where obviously fake and we called him out on it. He then got defensive and was denying they where fakes for a while until he finally did.
Did anyone keep his cell #? Turn that dude into police. People get arrested for that ****.

Back
Top Bottom