Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I really hope they don't make as many of these as they made the 72-10's. Such an iconic shoe should be kept limited IMO.

They should make as many or more.

Supply and demand works best at the top of the chain. Nike/JB only makes money off that sale to the shops who in turn sell the shoes to us. They seem to have realized that by limiting releases it only lessens their take of profits instead of shoes being bought and resold the same day.

They should make as many or more.

Supply and demand works best at the top of the chain. Nike/JB only makes money off that sale to the shops who in turn sell the shoes to us. They seem to have realized that by limiting releases it only lessens their take of profits instead of shoes being bought and resold the same day.
True, they will make so much more, but it ruins the game and the excitement of the shoe if everybody and their mother has a pair. Again just my opinion.

Holiday XI number are usually pretty high. Don't see them changing the course on that, especially with such a highly sought after XI.

I get that's your opinion, I just don't get it. XIs are a highly sought after model. Tons of ppl are going to have them regardless. If it's a shoe you like/love/grail, go get it. Ppl having it shouldn't stop you from wanting it.

Damn, I want two pairs to wear. No resale. Will probably enter like 15 raffles and SNKRS app + camp out at first come first serve locations at 4-5 am the night before.

If Nike sold a milly 72-10's they'll sell 2 milly of these. They gonna be iconic on the spreadsheet
smile.gif
THIS.  If the demand is there (and these are Space Jams, come on, the demand is there) supply should keep up.  They're leaving money on the table otherwise.  I'm not saying JB can't drop sought-after kicks in limited numbers to keep the hype train chugging' along (it's a proven, successful business tactic to make your product limited to some degree), but they need to keep that ish to a minimum, and not for shoes as desired as these.  

JB needs to produce enough of these so that those of us who want to eat, EAT.

Personally i'm just glad the price for the 11's didn't increase. Not to say that I like paying $220 plus tax, but they weren't going to decrease so that's the best you could hope for.

They've been VERY careful on price hikes of 11s because they seem to be the bread and butter, in terms of brand hype for retros. They mass produce them like crazy yet no pairs seem to sit.

So manu of ya'll are thinking in the now. Yeah they made 1 mil of the 72-10s and everyone has them but thats only in the present. In 3 to 5 years less will have and be wearing their pairs and in 6 years they'll be seen as rare. Same thing happened with the 09 space jams which were a GR.

I also think that was meaning to say limited for higher resell and hype instead of the shoe being limited because its so iconic. It being limited makes it no more iconic; only means a high resell value 

it doesnt matter that everyone will have these 

i only care about getting myself a pair or 2 and wearing them when i choose. my money, my feet.

I like these def going to be a hot seller going to have to prolly win a raffle in a store for these bad boys

If Nike sold a milly 72-10's they'll sell 2 milly of these. They gonna be iconic on the spreadsheet :smile:

Yep! Always funny to see everyone rationalize what they want personally that makes no business sense for Nike. No where in the definition of iconic is the word limited.

Nike may use the whole premium material on last years XIs for the increase last year, but that just sets the floor for the next year. Nike doesn't then go and justify why a $220 price is held.

Sorry for injecting any logic into the forum......

Back
Top Bottom