Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yep! Always funny to see everyone rationalize what they want personally that makes no business sense for Nike. No where in the definition of iconic is the word limited.
Exactly, it is the hypebeast and reseller mentality that is laughable. Its also funny how people gage their grails off of low resell; so many people stopped liking the Grapes once they came out in 2013. These same hypebeast folks are the ones who are surprised when they hear that shoes like the toro 5s were a GR that sat, even when sold individually. 

Last edited:
$190 to $200
72-10 was supposed to be "premium"
This. That's why I'm surprised that these are $220. White, Legend Blue, and Black 11s were $200 (Leather) and Black, Gym Red, White, and Anthracite (72-10) 11s were $220 (Combination of tumbled leather, nubuck, also had stitched 23 and a plated Jumpman).

Exactly, it is the hypebeast and reseller mentality that is laughable. Its also funny how people gage their grails off of low resell; so many people stopped liking the Grapes once they came out in 2013. These same hypebeast folks are the ones who are surprised when they hear that shoes like the toro 5s were a GR that sat, even when sold individually. 

It is for this reason that Aqua 8s are currently heading to outlets

It is for this reason that Aqua 8s are currently heading to outlets

aqua 8s always hit outlets :lol:

Yep! Always funny to see everyone rationalize what they want personally that makes no business sense for Nike. No where in the definition of iconic is the word limited.

Nike may use the whole premium material on last years XIs for the increase last year, but that just sets the floor for the next year. Nike doesn't then go and justify why a $220 price is held.

Sorry for injecting any logic into the forum......

You have a point but when has Nike ever been fair in pricing retro Jordans? Lows are retailing for $170+ now and 11s are the brand's bread and butter, in terms of hype for a GR so there was no way we were ever getting a price decrease on the 11s.

Oh I know but there was a period in between Aqua 8 retros when they were pretty hyped and resale was kind of insane. Idk if Kanye had anything to do with this or if the lack of a 2013 retro (when the other 2 OG 8s released) caused this.

Last edited:

Oh I know but there was a period in between Aqua 8 retros when they were pretty hyped and resale was kind of insane. Idk if Kanye had anything to do with this or if the lack of a 2013 retro (when the other 2 OG 8s released) caused this.

Ye had nothing to do with it bruh. a lot of jordans get that stupid price but then go down the gutter when its actually released again.
As supply dries up, prices go up.

$190 to $200

72-10 was supposed to be "premium"

This. That's why I'm surprised that these are $220. White, Legend Blue, and Black 11s were $200 (Leather) and Black, Gym Red, White, and Anthracite (72-10) 11s were $220 (Combination of tumbled leather, nubuck, also had stitched 23 and a plated Jumpman).

"Black, Gym Red, White, and Anthracite (72-10) 11s"

Why are you naming every single color of the shoe if you're going to use the nickname at the end? :rofl:

Last edited:

Why are you naming every single color of the shoe if you're going to use the nickname at the end?
roll.gif
Obvious troll is obvious.

Not sure how easy it will be to get the new space jams this year but I just sold my 09 used pair for 265 shipped. was that a fair price? or did i lose out?

will buy two to keep, two to friends, two to sell.
will paint midsole of one kept jus tlike my 72-10.
expecting an easy buy.

Why are you naming every single color of the shoe if you're going to use the nickname at the end? :rofl:

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous...but back to his comment. IIRC the previous retrospect that year were retailing at $170, with the holiday XI had the holiday price increase of $30 making them $200. They bumped up retail price in January last year to $190, so with everything staying fluid the Holiday XI last year bumped up in price and kept that $30 difference. It wasn't because it's premium. It's Jordan Brand. Shouldn't be surprised the price is still $220 for these.

I'm not surprised they are still $220, I'm surprised they didn't go up in price. I'm happy as a matter of fact. I would have been passed at $240/250

Back
Top Bottom