Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

^ Got my SJ money ready :wink:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Exactly, it is the hypebeast and reseller mentality that is laughable. Its also funny how people gage their grails off of low resell; so many people stopped liking the Grapes once they came out in 2013. These same hypebeast folks are the ones who are surprised when they hear that shoes like the toro 5s were a GR that sat, even when sold individually. 
Grapes are still one of my favorite Js.  That 2013 pair was just horrible tho.  I couldn't deal with that hard plastic leather.  I've gotten rid of pretty much everything I bought in 2013 up until the remastered series began. (except 88s, fire red 3s and black toe 13s)

I'm still salty about missing them in 2006.  Whenever they are remastered, I hope they aren't anything like what we got in 2013.  The 5s and 6s were terrible

Grapes are still one of my favorite Js.  That 2013 pair was just horrible tho.  I couldn't deal with that hard plastic leather.  I've gotten rid of pretty much everything I bought in 2013 up until the remastered series began. (except 88s, fire red 3s and black toe 13s)

I'm still salty about missing them in 2006.  Whenever they are remastered, I hope they aren't anything like what we got in 2013.  The 5s and 6s were terrible
The White Iverson 6's were made of bricks.

I really wanted to secure a pair of White, Fire Red, and Black (3M Tongue) 5s, are they that bad? 

I really wanted to secure a pair of White, Fire Red, and Black (3M Tongue) 5s, are they that bad? 

Nah thay ain't that bad, they just got that plastic leather. I like my pair.

Their still such a nice 11! To bad their isn't a product to fully prevent the yellowing process!

Back
Top Bottom