Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I think the supply is heavy but the demand is much more than what we've seen in a while. I don't think this will be super easy as advertised.

Can't believe the last drop was 2009 and 7 years ago. I remember going to HOH a few days early for a guaranteed pair via ticket. I was even able to go back the next morning after release day to scoop up another pair.

every shoe has a countdown to when the raffle goes live.

remember it's a raffle. you don't have to do anything just let the timer expire and see if you're picked.

if you downloaded the app they automatically give you a 3 minute head start.

if you go to the actual store, ask the employee for the space jam code. they'll either tell you it or they'll do it for you. this gives you an additional 1 minute head start. making it a 4 minute head start.

if you spend $300 or more in footlocker or whichever app you have. for that store app you get an additional 2 minute head start making it a grand total of 6 minutes if you do all the above.

what happens with this is when the shoe goes live, say 6:30. at 6:24 the app will start drawing names who have a 6 minute head start. then 4 minute head start then 3 minute head start.

what is assumed is it trickles down so if there's no more pairs to be had after the 6 minute head start people are selected, then you're either SOL or waitlisted.

waitlisted means if people don't click the button to reserve their pair then they move on, like if the store was calling and somebody didn't answer.

hope this clarifies for you and anyone else.

Actually you get a 0 minute headstart for downloading the app, you get the 3 minutes from signing up for the rewards program

Everything else on point

So I checked my champs VIP/countdown right now and it says I've spent $0 and my extra 2 min headstart was removed...

I'm hoping it's just their system updating or something, but has anyone elses countdowns in any of the apps been affected?

Last edited:
i may have missed it, but when one is selected for the raffle on the app. the push notice will tell us that we got three hours to reserve it. does that mean we pay via app for the reserve or we still gotta go to the store and pay there? if it is pay via app, that might slow down lots of kids without paypal or a card.

Did my check-ins today and couldn't tell if I was trying to cop sneakers or playing Pokemon Go.. I guess it's pretty much the same thing tho, right? :rolleyes

While I do think that app reservation is a step in the right direction.. I can't help but feel like the "culture" of it all is completely disconnected now

i may have missed it, but when one is selected for the raffle on the app. the push notice will tell us that we got three hours to reserve it. does that mean we pay via app for the reserve or we still gotta go to the store and pay there? if it is pay via app, that might slow down lots of kids without paypal or a card.
3 hours to confirm the reservation via the app. Then you still have to go to store on RD to pay and pick up shoes...

Did my check-ins today and couldn't tell if I was trying to cop sneakers or playing Pokemon Go.. I guess it's pretty much the same thing tho, right? :rolleyes

While I do think that app reservation is a step in the right direction.. I can't help but feel like the "culture" of it all is completely disconnected now

The thing I hate about the app is that you can only enter for 3 stores, and only win in one... In the past you can do leg work and enter in as much raffles, and have more chances to win.

Also the headstart thing I don't like... They pretty much telling people your chances are not that good if you dont spend enough money with us.

Just keep it simple like shiekh... Enter a raffle and wait... Ban multiple emails and ip users.

Last edited:

Pay when you pick up at the store. The app doesn't ask for your billing info.

I didn't have any time to get any tickets. I'm gonna wake up and try SNKRS. If I can't get them there then it's not meant to be for me. ADC probably has the most pairs anyway.

I would think that these wouldn't be too hard to get but it seems these are a fantastic consolidation prize for those who took recent Ls on Yeezys, PK NMDs, and limited UB... Adidas really missed out by not dropping a Yeezy the same day.
these are a great consolidation prizes :lol: Adidas def dropped the ball letting allllllll that money Diddy bop to the opposition. They had to hope their strategy of limiting stuff resulted in more trefoil sales, not swoosh purchases :frown:

Last edited:
You'll be fine man. I have only a 3 second head start. I'd rather cop online honestly....I don't wanna wait in line and ish with the other 100 plus winners. Takes too long.
The line is never that bad lol I usually wait til later in the day after everybody came and gone. And I would rather buy in store so I can inspect my pair. Only time im copping online is if I got a 20% off coupon for ndc or if it's last resort.

these are a great consolidation prizes :lol: Adidas def dropped the ball letting allllllll that money Diddy bop to the opposition. They had to hope their strategy of limiting stuff resulted in more trefoil sales, not swoosh purchases :frown:

Na man. They bout to clean up next week on the yeezy GR. They know what they're doing.

Dropped the 3 black v2's on the same day to grab everybody's attention, and bout to drop oreos for the heavy clean up.

But still,
Spacejam >Yeezy.

fr adidas threw a wrench in the game with the oreo v2s.
laugh.gif
 im glad they did though hopefully i can get those at retail

Just emailed DTLR to have them take off my jam raffle entry. Didn't like that hold on my acct till Saturday

Im trying to do the same . Didnt know they were gonna hold up that money all week on my bank account . Did they do it ? Get back to you ?

Na man. They bout to clean up next week on the yeezy GR. They know what they're doing.

Dropped the 3 black v2's on the same day to grab everybody's attention, and bout to drop oreos for the heavy clean up.

But still,
Spacejam >Yeezy.
It was supposed to be sarcasm :frown:

Back
Top Bottom