Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Naw, that was probably Stuart Scott you're thinking of
tired.gif
i thought sager was good again..he was back on the court and everything:frown:

flawless execution of trade today of my sz 12 for the sz 11 i needed via local fb group. so i have my 2 sz 11s on deck, now to off these dope sizes...

:D

on another note, contrary to what most have been saying, these are def. TTS. u have to consider, with exception of '11 concords (i can't speak on cool greys as that's the only 11 mid i don't have) , all the jordan 11 retros have been cut .5 small. so we have become accustomed to JBs off sizing. again, these are TTS.

Alright, I did some comparisons.

I felt as if these fit a little bigger, and I was right. The Jams are a little longer than past releases. I aligned the backs on the mat perfectly to show how much longer these are.

compared them to Cocords // Breds // 72-10 ALL SIZE 9.5

Also they are roomier in the toebox:

The back height:
Wow. Question, are your other pairs worn?

Purchase Price:    $281.00

Shipping:    $13.95

$25 Off Purchase:    $-25.00

Authentication:    FREE

Total    $269.95

so if i want around 270$ shipped ..i should be looking or bidding around $280's??? how soon can i get the $25 discount after i sign up?? will i be able to use it right away??

thanks for ur help

They are slightly worn. However that shouldnt make that big of a difference. If anything all pairs but jams should be longer since they might have stretched out with a couple wears.

Don't get why we are arguing over if these are space jams are not.. my receipt said space jams, nike said space jams, hell they dope as hell why cant we just enjoy them? I mean are the arguments because people aren't copping so they are trying to make themselves feel better by knocking this one?

'No matter how much Nike wants you to believe it is'

Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam Space jam space jam

I felt as if these fit a little bigger, and I was right. The Jams are a little longer than past releases. I aligned the backs on the mat perfectly to show how much longer these are.

Also they are roomier in the toebox:

The back height:
I knew it!! Man this **** was driving me crazy lmao its officially a bigger shoe, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Don't get why we are arguing over if these are space jams are not.. my receipt said space jams, nike said space jams, hell they dope as hell why cant we just enjoy them? I mean are the arguments because people aren't copping so they are trying to make themselves feel better by knocking this one?
niketalk is sparta, we don't agree we argue
View media item 2263779

Last edited:

Ok we got a scientist on our hands

dont really need a powerpoint on comparing shoes..i could tell easily.. these space jams and gammas side by side its obvious its a bigger shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom