Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Tried to swap my pair at sole last week. They wouldn't do it because I tried them on and laces weren't factory tied. I was like yeah, that's how I know they don't fit! Wtf haha as I was leaving I asked again and he said he'd have to charge me $40 cause whoever bought them might be upset. Seemed kinda suspect to me but oh well. I know the game has changed but I'm already paying $25 so swap them or don't but don't try and tax me.

Tried to swap my pair at sole last week. They wouldn't do it because I tried them on and laces weren't factory tied. I was like yeah, that's how I know they don't fit! Wtf haha as I was leaving I asked again and he said he'd have to charge me $40 cause whoever bought them might be upset. Seemed kinda suspect to me but oh well. I know the game has changed but I'm already paying $25 so swap them or don't but don't try and tax me.
you should just lace them back up

lol, i agree with you...how r u supposed to know they dont fit right without trying them on?

and SS has some nerve to complain about tried on shoes and not factory laced....cause they once sold me a pair of "DS" red jordan 11lab4s. the leather was not shiny like new patent is supposed to be. the patent was all dulled out like somebody gave the shoe a rubdown/cleaning with something that dulled the leather and gave off a floral fruity smell. DS jordans dont come smelling like that. They were also creased, obviously been either tried on or worn. they were VNDS, but certainly not DS like they advertised them to be.

the above also happened to somebody else on here as well. ss selling vnds as ds and giving sellers a hard time about tried on kicks.......

lol and that extra 15 they trying to charge u for trying on your kicks is BS. that extra 15 has nothing to do with if a customer is going to be upset. me and the guy who got sold non ds kicks complained to SS and all they did was insist they were DS. no money back, no sorry, no nothing. so its not like SS gives $15 back to whoever buys your pair and complains about them not being DS. that extra 15 goes straight into their pockets and the customer gets nothing if they have a problem with your kicks being tried on or not DS.

i bet if you had bit and gave them the extra $15, those fools at SS would have taken your pair, laced them back up to look factory, then sold on their site as 100% DS.

Last edited:
Thats crazy... wish I woulda known about SS when I was on the hunt to move my Space Jams.

Then again, i rarely ever find a retailer that carries sz 12.5 but Im gonna see what they can do for my All Star 1s

What's the rate for a size 12 these days, anybody know? Might scoop up a pair if I can get them real cheap 

@ATDizzle yeah, it was some bs and I drove a couple hours to actually sell some pairs to ss and thought I might as well bring my jams to swap. So I was already feeling a type of way knowing I got half of what I would've gotten if I sold them individually, locally and now you're gonna try and get me for an extra $15! But it is what is...

Last edited:
THATS HIGH!
eyes.gif

SCORED MY DS SZ.15 LAST MONTH FOR $240 SHIPPED
From where?

FB groups are usually the only place you'll find lower prices like that since people are trying to unload fast and avoid fees

Talk about multi-tasking.... dude is pulling price data from 3 different sources (StockX, GOAT, FlightClub)  WHILE on the phone!  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

95% OF THE WORLD HAS A FACEBOOK.

IM TELLING YOU GUYS, GET IN THESE SNEAKER GROUPS, FIND THESE STEALS! SNEAKER MARKET IS DEAD AS HELL! EVERYBODY SELLING EVERYTHING FOR CHEAP(OR AT LEAST RETAIL DEPENDING ON SHOE)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

95% OF THE WORLD HAS A FACEBOOK.

IM TELLING YOU GUYS, GET IN THESE SNEAKER GROUPS, FIND THESE STEALS! SNEAKER MARKET IS DEAD AS HELL! EVERYBODY SELLING EVERYTHING FOR CHEAP(OR AT LEAST RETAIL DEPENDING ON SHOE)
I'm in some Denver / Colorado sneaker groups, and they are all trash.   Dudes just post straight beat up junk shoes.  People getting robbed during meet-ups, etc.  

Back
Top Bottom