Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Best thing about this shoe, NO GS SIZES!
That means there's a 99.9% chance there will not be a female or little kid with these on, and at the same place I am when I decide to break mine out.
Not having those sizes definitely bring numbers down

Dope pics iHustle & Turnon! I'ma do the all white denim bottom and white long tee with mine! #Blat

Last edited:
@iHust1e

You not a L.A. Blood.

Bloods kill people for wearing red out here. It's not as bad as in the 90s but a special needs kid just got shot a few months back for wearing red shoes.

Last edited:
Took awhile to get over red on my shoes. Coming from SoCal. SouthSiders...but, I never banged. Any time I came around with Jordans and any type of red on them I always caught the Cam'ron face in ihustles avy, from the homies, and EVEN POPS. Now I'm a grown man that wears whatever TF I want. For that matter red even looks good on me. Still don't wear red shirts though. Gonna need those 11lab4's in Dodger blue though.

Took awhile to get over red on my shoes. Coming from SoCal. SouthSiders...but, I never banged. Any time I came around with Jordans and any type of red on them I always caught the Cam'ron face in ihustles avy, from the homies, and EVEN POPS. Now I'm a grown man that wears whatever TF I want. For that matter red even looks good on me. Still don't wear red shirts though. Gonna need those 11lab4's in Dodger blue though.

You would not wear that with a red shirt anyway. Fresh white t, wash blue jeans, red11lab4s = ******* up the game

picked up my pair from nike SM right before the 6pm deadline saturday.
There were some unclaimed pairs. They said they send them back to nike. But what happens after that?? Outlets? Random restock?
There were way more many grey foamposites though. :nerd:

Horrible news for me. Got an email from Footlocker saying although the shoe is back ordered there current stock is sold out. However the shoes will ship 2 weeks from today. :smh: I have a feeling that won't happen. I should have just purchased them from Finishline when they were in my cart. I would hate to pay resell on these and truthfully I probably won't and just take it as a lost. The 4s are my favorite model so I've been focusing on only copping those really. If anyone knows any stores carrying a 14 let me know. That way I just buy those and cancel my order with FL.

Footlocker had these listed as back ordered before release. I wouldn't stress it, I've had every back ordered pair I've ordered from footlocker ship. They also usually ship before their estimated date also.

Best thing about this shoe, NO GS SIZES!
That means there's a 99.9% chance there will not be a female or little kid with these on, and at the same place I am when I decide to break mine out.
I don't know why these weren't produced in GS sizes, cuz I feel they'd actually look better on the feet of women and children, rather than on adult males. I'm guessing JB wanted dat full $250 for every pair..cant get dat on GS size. I was wondering why it was $250..its not because of the fake lookin cheap patent leather we all can view on the outside, it's because of that good leather on the insole that's gonna make your foot hot & sweaty

That being said, bring on dem 11lab4 blues..cuz even though they're probably made with same cheap lookin materials as the reds..they don't look nearly as cheap or kindergarten..or Barbie jeep as the reds

Milan as well .... Homie hit me up with the if you can find a size 10 email (swinging by Niketown today on the look).
Yup. Milan it's better for Urban cloths and sneakers but in Rome we are almost at their level.

They're so snooty!!
laugh.gif

U want to know if in Italy there are a size 10?

I find a 9.5 in Rome if u want.

Footlocker had these listed as back ordered before release. I wouldn't stress it, I've had every back ordered pair I've ordered from footlocker ship. They also usually ship before their estimated date also.
Exactly. I believe it showed backordered until 7/17 on the website, but my email states 7/11. Hopefully they'll get them out in the next day or two.

Yup. Milan it's better for Urban cloths and sneakers but in Rome we are almost at their level.

They're so snooty!!
laugh.gif

U want to know if in Italy there are a size 10?

I find a 9.5 in Rome if u want.
Not to blow any spots but even the underground FTL sold out?

I was there in April and found so many releases just sitting...and I like that one 'space' spot a lot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ACTIVE GANG MEMBERS DON'T LOGIN FORUMS AND POST

but there's always research to say Different 

Back
Top Bottom