Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Horrible news for me. Got an email from Footlocker saying although the shoe is back ordered there current stock is sold out. However the shoes will ship 2 weeks from today. :smh: I have a feeling that won't happen. I should have just purchased them from Finishline when they were in my cart. I would hate to pay resell on these and truthfully I probably won't and just take it as a lost. The 4s are my favorite model so I've been focusing on only copping those really. If anyone knows any stores carrying a 14 let me know. That way I just buy those and cancel my order with FL.

got the same email but it had already listed that the shoes were going to be backordered on the website so i wouldnt stress about, we good bruh

Called Niketown NY curiously about the Flyknit but they didn't have them so I asked about these and they had a my size so just bought them from them. Couldn't take any chances with Footlocker.

So what..are gang members supposed to be too dumb to know how to use the Internet? ( im not talking to Airaab btw.. im talkin bout what another poster had said laughing that dude was blood and he knew how to post on NT.) The internet is full of all types of people you know.

^^^^

Called Niketown NY curiously about the Flyknit but they didn't have them so I asked about these and they had a my size so just bought them from them. Couldn't take any chances with Footlocker, paid an extra $7. :rolleyes But got like $15 back from eBates so it evens out. I noticed eBates doesn't take the money back from you if you cancel.

Last edited:
I don't know why these weren't produced in GS sizes, cuz I feel they'd actually look better on the feet of women and children, rather than on adult males. I'm guessing JB wanted dat full $250 for every pair..cant get dat on GS size. I was wondering why it was $250..its not because of the fake lookin cheap patent leather we all can view on the outside, it's because of that good leather on the insole that's gonna make your foot hot & sweaty
I wouldn't want my wife wearing them.
Too bulky and dude looking.
I like my wife to wear shoes made for women that accentuate her femininity.

If your feet are sweating profusely, they have dri-fit socks and foot powders for that.

All Blk Socks (High Crews)

Black Shorts

Black Tee

and Red 4Lab11's

and a hat to match (Detroit Red Wings) 

No dice trying to find a pair via Nike Chat.

Luis: I am looking for SKU # 19864600
Brianna: Hello Luis, I'd be happy to help you with this today.
Luis: Thank you
Brianna: The Jordan Lab 4 were a very popular launch release. We currently do not have any availability showing in our system for this shoe style at our Nike locations.

Yup. Milan it's better for Urban cloths and sneakers but in Rome we are almost at their level.
They're so snooty!! :lol:

U want to know if in Italy there are a size 10?
I find a 9.5 in Rome if u want.

Thnx for the offer but Niketown here in NYC had the 10 and held it for me until after work when I could pick up.

Got my shipping confirmation from FinishLine and the backordered emails from both Foot Locker and Eastbay (I did notice they were BO'd on the sites on Sat).

Last edited:
For those concerned about backorder status with the FTL Family...My status has changed to "1 Unit Ready to Ship" on EB.  Looks like their cargo has arrived.

I keep missing out on these online. I had to go .5 size up in store so still trying to find my exact size if I can.

@webworks if you are stateside call Niketown NY (212.891.6453 or 800.817.8673) and do a phone order ... They have stock (was there yesterday to pickup a pair) and shipping is usually free.

Last edited:
@webworks if you are stateside call Niketown NY (212.891.6453 or 800.817.8673) and do a phone order ... They have stock (was there yesterday to pickup a pair) and shipping is usually free.
how do i get free shipping too? i live in NYC and phone ordered from NTNY, and she asked what kind of shipping i wanted, and told them to give me the cheapest shipping and she checked and said standard shipping via fedex for $15.

Back
Top Bottom