Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

how do i get free shipping too? i live in NYC and phone ordered from NTNY, and she asked what kind of shipping i wanted, and told them to give me the cheapest shipping and she checked and said standard shipping via fedex for $15.

What size did you get? They didn't have my size

how do i get free shipping too? i live in NYC and phone ordered from NTNY, and she asked what kind of shipping i wanted, and told them to give me the cheapest shipping and she checked and said standard shipping via fedex for $15.
oh it wasnt for these. i meant when i ordered the cigars and another shoe. i had to pay the shipping both times. But both times, i ordered in the afternoon and the shoes came around 10-12 the very next morning. but I would like to know how to get them to ship free.

Picked up a 10 for a friend in Milan (Italy) which I am mailing out....what size are you looking for?

I've done orders in the last 6 months where I've shipped outside of the city and they've offered free standard shipping (which I've taken) ... It's possible they won't ship for free within the city as it's just a subway ride to midtown for pickup lol

Last edited:
Struck out again, looks like FTL is going to cancel my order. Said "Released to Ship" but when I click the order it then reads, "Status: 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE"

These shoes are absolutely gorgeous! The red used reminds me of a Russian Red with a wet look to it. I hope the blue color drops as well. 
pimp.gif

I wanted to cop these but that patent leather shine is gross and looks so disgusting. I just can't get passed that. Damn shame to because I love all red kicks.

i want these but dont have the money. sucks but hope they sit long enough

They should sit s bit ... Particularly with the retro 7s and AM95 OG dropping. Has Flatbush gotten any heat in-house yet....thinking of swinging through depending on how RD goes this week?

the homie in Belgium sent me a pair for being a repeat customer...love her.

Tip: When traveling abroad...don't hesitate to talk and exchange info with locals.

Gonna try my luck tomorrow morning with a phone order. Overslept and missed out on getting an order through on FTL for my friend. Hoping to grab a size 10, maybe even on a restock.

Not to blow any spots but even the underground FTL sold out?

I was there in April and found so many releases just sitting...and I like that one 'space' spot a lot.
We only one FTL in Termini station that have this type of limited jays.

Nike store and other underground store also have it.

What kind of releases u find it? in which shop you been?

FTL canceled by order from yesterday, the search continues.

Any advice on where I can score a 9.5 fellas? I have called all Nike Towns. No dice....

FTL canceled by order from yesterday, the search continues.

Any advice on where I can score a 9.5 fellas? I have called all Nike Towns. No dice....

Chat with Nike rep online to stock locate and do in store stock locate at foot locker stores. Might be too early for the ftl stock locate but worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom